Stay away.....an FYI post

MarkDT

Bubbalicious
Silver Member
Who would I do a deal with??????

I have done several deals with timothysoong. Every single time he has been honest,
professional and expedient. I wish EVERY seller at AZB could copy how Tim does
business. I am looking forward to more transactions with this seller.

Cross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timothy is a stand up guy. I will not hesitate to do another deal with him or refer him to my friends in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...
He's a totally stand-up guy and you appear to be a maggot.

tabi1

Registered
I know neither of these guys but seeing the evidence of the conversation makes it is cut and dry who is the one people should stay away from and it's not Mr. Soong.

Mr. Cuehunter the table has turned on you and now we see how you are. Not only did you try to destroy this man's reputation which is bad enough but you are a big time racist.

Mr. Soong you handled that situation very well, much better than i would have. My hat goes off to you and your real reputation is clearly evident the from many happy customers here.

Last edited:

Asfplayer20

Registered
**** you CueHunter, Mark Slye, from the evidence, you're a racist piece of shit. You want to bring race into every discussion? You thought you're the only one with connections here? Guess what, I'm sending all the evidence Tim provided to the news. Get ready to get blasted by the world. This is greater than pool.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...

Well, after reading through the thread, I would have to say you just scored your first negative deal.

Lou Figueroa

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timothy is way more patient than I would have been. I would have politely told Slye Cue Dude to **** off and blocked him about three messages in.

Hey, Slye Cue Douche....your only move here is to delete the thread, disappear for a while, and hope something more dramatic comes up to take people's mind off of you. But you seem like the double-down kind of guy, so let the fireworks commence! :thumbup:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think they both come away looking bad. OP offered $1,400. Seller countered with $1,400 but no joint protectors.

Meanwhile I don't see in the seller's description of the cue that the butt has a "taper roll".

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510511
Used TAD Merry Widow for sale here.

Here is TAD player for sale, this cue features a figured birdseye maple forearm & buttsleeve. Vintage cortland linen wrap. TAD's signature buttsleeve ring design, with TAD's logo engraved in the white delrin buttcap.

This cue comes with two shafts, one LBM ferrule, the other has the 70's westinghouse micarta ferrule replaced.

Comes with custom ordered 1B2S matching wooden JPs.

Serial number for this cue is #2335

Specifications of the cue:
Butt: 14.9oz (29-inch)
Shaft 1: 4.1oz (12.52mm) - LBM ferrule (29.25")
Shaft 2: 3.8oz (12.75mm) - Micarta ferrule (29.75")

Condition:
Butt has some dings and dents here and there, some few patches of finish flaw due to chalk stains. The silver ringwork on the sleeve has some slight oxidation issues but that can be easily fixed if sent to a cuemaker.

Both shafts are well used with the seasoned patina look from chalk stains (bluing).

Check last 2 pictures for the flaws.

Price: US$1595 shipped express worldwide.

Enjoy the pictures!

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think they both come away looking bad. OP offered $1,400. Seller countered with $1,400 but no joint protectors.

Meanwhile I don't see in the seller's description of the cue that the butt has a "taper roll".

I apologized for that, I only realized the taper roll when Mark wanted me to check the cue’s roll.

I’ll add that to the thread asap.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a shitshow, lol

After reading what was posted, definitely not ever doing business with the CueHunter. Heck I see so many crazy things from people with "perfect iTraders", makes a guy wonder.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So not only does it turn out the OP is a lying asshole dickhead, but on top of it all is a Racist piece of shit. Good to know.

wow. no shit.

I cannot believe a reasonable human would let such horrid words out of his thoughts, much less put them in print.

And says TSoong will 'never sell a cue in the States again' over it? What a self-important a-hole. Oh well...his actions are here for all to see.

I know i'll never deal with one of the 2.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that was entertaining.

Note to self regarding the OP’s character. Rather the lack thereof.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timothy is way more patient than I would have been. I would have politely told Slye Cue Dude to **** off and blocked him about three messages in.

Hey, Slye Cue Douche....your only move here is to delete the thread, disappear for a while, and hope something more dramatic comes up to take people's mind off of you. But you seem like the double-down kind of guy, so let the fireworks commence! :thumbup:

This thread should NOT be deleted.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologized for that, I only realized the taper roll when Mark wanted me to check the cue’s roll.

I’ll add that to the thread asap.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe the OP was a jerk to you and tried to coerce you into giving him the deal he wanted but you don't come away clean for failing to check for a roll in the butt.

That's the first thing most people do when checking a cue is roll it.

Perhaps in the future you should check that before you post the cue.

I have two good cues I'd like to sell but I've seen so many bad deals in the for sale section I haven't advertised either one. I'd rather sell it in person to someone who can look at it for himself just to avoid problems.