Tony Chohan in Houston,who wants to play him?

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony gets in Shane’s head. I was commentating the finals between Shane and T-Rex at CA Billiards and Tony asked Shane if he wanted to bet on the finals. Shane said no and Tony said ‘How about if I give you a ball?’ Shane said no, played under his normal game and Tony won.

I do agree Shane can play one pocket and win with anyone out there, except Tony.

Or Alex, or Dennis.

I’d rank Shane fourth.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think Busti can get there with Shane. Physical stamina will be a consideration and we see this affect thinking time after time with older players and in the later rounds of the match.

Short races, Busti could get there but not longer sets.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think Busti can get there with Shane. Physical stamina will be a consideration and we see this affect thinking time after time with older players and in the later rounds of the match.

Short races, Busti could get there but not longer sets.

In their prime I put them even in rotation games so age could be a factor but didn't Bustamante win the DCC one pocket last year? That's a long tournament with many hours of pool every day.

People said the same thing regarding Efren and Thorpe. Age may have slowed Efren a little but he had enough in the gas tank to get Thorpe's money. I think eyesight is probably more of a factor with aging pool players than ability to focus. I've seen plenty of young people who don't have the ability to focus for long periods of time.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i doubt if tony is still in houston looking

we need to be faster in matching

What is this WE crap you got a turd in your pocket?

You have the means , the charm:grin:, and a nice table bankroll what you want to happen;)