Danny Harriman

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Anyone know if he even still plays?? I know the John Schmidt an Danny match seems to be something that has captured peoples attention. I also know that TAR have tried to make it happen again. So wondering why it didn't happen. Does anyone know him?

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Anyone know if he even still plays?? I know the John Schmidt an Danny match seems to be something that has captured peoples attention. I also know that TAR have tried to make it happen again. So wondering why it didn't happen. Does anyone know him?

Seriously? He just played in Accu-Stats Make-It-Happen 14.1 event this past summer.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

He played in the Accustats "Make it Happen" 14.1 event in New Jersey which took place on or about August 1. Defintely played at Derby City this past winter, too.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
He played in the Accustats "Make it Happen" 14.1 event in New Jersey which took place on or about August 1. Defintely played at Derby City this past winter, too.

I guess I don't keep my eye out sometimes. Thanks.for the info

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mark, I think the reason why we aren't seeing a rematch between them is because neither one of them wants to put their intense and very public dislike for each other aside and settle this on the table. Very sad when grown men can't get the proper perspective on the game. I wish they were all like Shane and Jayson and just take on all comers and leave their personal feelings aside.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly mark i don't think anybody in usa is playing as much they would like until we get more pool tourneys back on track and more money involved in sport. We need big corporations to be involved. ;)

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Mark, I think the reason why we aren't seeing a rematch between them is because neither one of them wants to put their intense and very public dislike for each other aside and settle this on the table. Very sad when grown men can't get the proper perspective on the game. I wish they were all like Shane and Jayson and just take on all comers and leave their personal feelings aside.

I had a chat with John today on this very matter, He is willing to play him and actually said "I would love to play him" So if I can get hold of Danny and try to work something out we may see it in the near future. Just hope that Danny does not want like $5k and expenses to just show up. Lets see where this thread goes and see if anyone makes contact with me in the Danny Camp. My contact info is below.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The attempt at the third installment of Schmidt/Harriman TAR was defunct I believe because John was contacted first and offered an appearance fee and Danny said he wasn't going to play since they offered John money and not him. I think Justin said he was (obviously) going to pay both players but it got out of hand before it even started and the whole deal was washed.

This is just my recollection of events and may not be accurate. Other than readings here, I had no involvement with any of the parties included in the above. The parenthetical 'obviously' above is my choice of wording from my perspective on the matter and doesn't reflect Justin's opinion.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TAR obviously calls it's own shots, but IMO...

Far too many potential disasters to put effort forth re: the matchup.

Time is money, though you can't sAve it.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
The attempt at the third installment of Schmidt/Harriman TAR was defunct I believe because John was contacted first and offered an appearance fee and Danny said he wasn't going to play since they offered John money and not him. I think Justin said he was (obviously) going to pay both players but it got out of hand before it even started and the whole deal was washed.

This is just my recollection of events and may not be accurate. Other than readings here, I had no involvement with any of the parties included in the above. The parenthetical 'obviously' above is my choice of wording from my perspective on the matter and doesn't reflect Justin's opinion.

Well I have not even talked about money with John I just wanted to know if he would play him if I could put something together and to see if he had his number. So I guess I am on the right track :)

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the TAR guys showed bad judgement, but they didn't intend to, and it was an honest mistake.

John was offered first, and then he refused, and then TAR seeing no need to offer to Danny didn't offer to him.

The offer should have gone to both at the same time out in the open, but I don't think TAR tried to be unfair, but it appeared to be. I take Justin at his word, and frankly I don't see him as a liar.

What I got from his last discussion on the topic is he was sick and tired of it and wanted to move on.

I wish the best for the guys at TAR, John Schmidt and Danny Harriman.

If you get John and Danny to play on PPV. I'll buy it.

Ken

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ken

Regardless of their feelings for each other, these two make a great match up. The rematch on TAR was phenomenal with the one pocket going hill-hill in a race to 10 and the 10 ball was something like 30-28. The straight pool had I think 4 runs of over 100.

They are very evenly matched and I wouldn't mind sweating a little more action .

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I think the TAR guys showed bad judgement, but they didn't intend to, and it was an honest mistake.

John was offered first, and then he refused, and then TAR seeing no need to offer to Danny didn't offer to him.

The offer should have gone to both at the same time out in the open, but I don't think TAR tried to be unfair, but it appeared to be. I take Justin at his word, and frankly I don't see him as a liar.

What I got from his last discussion on the topic is he was sick and tired of it and wanted to move on.

I wish the best for the guys at TAR, John Schmidt and Danny Harriman.

Ken

Hey Ken, I could not remember how it went down the last attempt but you are right from my memory.
Just to be clear I would have done the same thing as Justin as it makes sense. If I called John and he said no This thread would not have happened. He said he would play and so that's a starting point. If I somehow get in touch with Danny and he says yes then I can move on to what kind of money I need to put up. That could kill it right there. So just trying to give it a shot. I am getting info from some people that are telling m that this may be a match that I will regret trying to do so lets see. Anyone got contact info for Danny?

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
I would pay $25 to watch a single day. This would be a money maker for both the players and the streamer.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regardless of their feelings for each other, these two make a great match up. The rematch on TAR was phenomenal with the one pocket going hill-hill in a race to 10 and the 10 ball was something like 30-28. The straight pool had I think 4 runs of over 100.

They are very evenly matched and I wouldn't mind sweating a little more action .

I think it is dead even too.

You say that and you pi$$ them both off. :rolleyes:

Ken

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Good business judgement on JCIN's part: With so many other possible matches, don't waste your time and effort on people who make your life difficult.

How about a Van Corteza vs. Biado match? Does Justin have a rooster?

The Hippie

Registered
I know Danny pretty well although I haven't talked to him in ages. I will try to reach him to see if he would play. It would be a great match if they just kept it to the point..the point being pool!

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Good business judgement on JCIN's part: With so many other possible matches, don't waste your time and effort on people who make your life difficult.

How about a Van Corteza vs. Biado match? Does Justin have a rooster?

Idk lmao...... You got a ROOSTER JCIN?:eek: