Wiktor Zielinski - wow, what a set!

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Dang, that kid's going places. You know you're in trouble when your opponent never has a hard shot and makes the hard shots you leave him.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wiktor went through that match like a dose of salts. First for that tournament was about $5000. Poland has a strong youth program for billiards in schools.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Impressive - thanks for posting the video.

Everything with an open bridge except off the rail. Reminds me of Appleton in that regard.

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gread set! And I liked the announcer talking a bit about where on the cue various shots were played, since I'm still learning about positioning the cue after a shot.

Curious, why did the opponent lose his turn after the break on that last rack? A ball went in, since there were only eight ball left on the table, but he lost his turn. Are there other conditions for the break?

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gread set! And I liked the announcer talking a bit about where on the cue various shots were played, since I'm still learning about positioning the cue after a shot.

Curious, why did the opponent lose his turn after the break on that last rack? A ball went in, since there were only eight ball left on the table, but he lost his turn. Are there other conditions for the break?
Yeah. A combination of balls made and balls that pass the head string must be at least three.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another match up

Another match of Wictor's up. He and Shane go hill/hill a year or so later. I think he is nineteen now. Still young and looking good on the table.

Hu