ran 38 last night, my highest ever in a match!

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm pretty happy with myself. was in a zone like ive never been in. normally when i hit 25 or 30 balls i'm really feeling the pressure. this time there was no pressure at all. felt like i could keep going to 50 but i just got a tiny bit off on a two shots in a row until i had no shot on the next ball. doh!

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
i'm pretty happy with myself. was in a zone like ive never been in. normally when i hit 25 or 30 balls i'm really feeling the pressure. this time there was no pressure at all. felt like i could keep going to 50 but i just got a tiny bit off on a two shots in a row until i had no shot on the next ball. doh!

Congrats on a new high run -- and especially for the new "comfortability factor" when doing so! Sounds like you were in a zone, focused on nothing except the pattern of pocketing those balls. You surely had an open conduit to your subconscious, the muscle memory knowledge built over the years of practice flowing through it.

Congrats again!
-Sean

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

Congrats on the run. It sure is a good feeling to run numbers during a match.
Keep up the good work.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Great news,good for u,but now u got to beat my high run 49,i know u r going to do it,so tell us when you do!that 49 was 25 years ago,i tried to play 14.1 few months back and it was ugly,didnt run 20.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Congratulations. As the boys mentioned, runs in competition are sweeter than runs in practice.

And the fact that you zoned out a bit is also pretty cool.

Relax, and keep them coming.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats! Always nice to pull it off when it matters.

I? Stuck on whatever is left on the table...max out at 14:angry:.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Congrats!

the 50 s are coming soon^^

lg and a smooth stroke,
Ingo