Amsterdams Mika vs Francisco

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
My Youngest son plays at Amsterdam's in NYC. Last night he saw a poster on the wall stating that Francisco Bustamante will be playing Mika Immonen next Friday night in Amsterdam's.

He asked who was the favorite and I told him that Bustamante would be hard to beat but both played great during the DCC this year. Mika made some incredible shots.

Whos the favorite? I am not sure if this is for funsies or $$$.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
My Youngest son plays at Amsterdam's in NYC. Last night he saw a poster on the wall stating that Francisco Bustamante will be playing Mika Immonen next Friday night in Amsterdam's.

He asked who was the favorite and I told him that Bustamante would be hard to beat but both played great during the DCC this year. Mika made some incredible shots.

Whos the favorite? I am not sure if this is for funsies or $$$.

Would help if we knew what they were playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Would help if we knew what they were playing

I am not sure ole silent grey fellow:p The only clue I have is there is a little 9=ball rack on the page.

Attachments

• 27459933_10156169102149359_2159783109671658293_n.jpg
    27459933_10156169102149359_2159783109671658293_n.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,022

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I am not sure ole silent grey fellow:p The only clue I have is there is a little 9=ball rack on the page.

Hmmm....Mika obviously is thinkin’ straight pool...

74A3C334-FC5C-43E1-9128-2E1474B74673.jpeg

And Busty, as usual, looks like he doesn’t care....“Pick your best game, I’ll make it mine.”

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
As Mika is displaying the 14 and 1 in the poster, unless its some crazy kind of misdirection, it means the game being played will be 14.1 (also called straight pool). Either can win, but Mika is a slight favorite. Nice to see that they are matching up.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Mika is displaying the 14 and 1 in the poster, unless its some crazy kind of misdirection, it means the game being played will be 14.1 (also called straight pool). Either can win, but Mika is a slight favorite. Nice to see that they are matching up.

Or the fact that he’s holding a trophy too means that it’s just a photo taken after a 14.1 event.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
According to my boy Mika is playing strong. He played Mika in a race to ten last Wednesday night and due to the handicap system my boy was given eight on the wire.
Final score Mika 10-Cody 8 :grin-square:

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I had to bet I’d say they’re gonna play 10 ball. Also it doesn’t look as if it’s an actual money match but more like an exhibition which is perfectly fine especially if it’s known to all as to avoid any misunderstandings. Clearly Busty is on his game and I think he’s not slowing down anytime soon which makes me so happy because I love watching busti play.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about someone call the number and ask?

Does Mika gamble any?? I dont ever hear any stories of Mika in action...

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
If I had to bet I’d say they’re gonna play 10 ball. Also it doesn’t look as if it’s an actual money match but more like an exhibition which is perfectly fine especially if it’s known to all as to avoid any misunderstandings. Clearly Busty is on his game and I think he’s not slowing down anytime soon which makes me so happy because I love watching busti play.

Yeah Mika’s great and all....but Francisco knows magic

I could watch him, effren,Parica and Raphael Martinez forever lol