TAR keeps freezin up

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really don't want to complain because this is an AWSOME thing that TAR is doin' ......but every game the picture freezes up for 10, 15 30 seconds. I missed the entire last game. For $35 this needs to be corrected.:angry:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I really don't want to complain because this is an AWSOME thing that TAR is doin' ......but every game the picture freezes up for 10, 15 30 seconds. I missed the entire last game. For $35 this needs to be corrected.:angry:

I missed the last game too. Great set though, Shane played incredibly well.

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darn Dennis was poking Shane and pointing at the table as if he wanted to play more, but they turned us off :sad: lol

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Yeah I missed the last rack too, but I'm not going to complain because that was some of the best pool playing I've ever seen. Certainly the best 8ball I've ever seen. Orcullo was up 7-0 and breaks dry and Shane runs a 7 pack. Also, Shane's break is ridic but we already knew that.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member

I think you should email Justin and demand a refund.....then take the money and buy some tampons.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad you guys posted this. I started looking for something wrong with my computer.

Great 8 ball match. Can't wait til tomorrow.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I am aware of the issue and am doing all I can to find out what the problem is and fix it.

Anyone that wants a refund send me an email at the tech support address on the homepage and I will refund your money.

In the future all TAR streams will come with a disclaimer. I can not control the internet. This happens with streams sometimes.

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
Don't worry about it Justin. TAR is the best and the entire pool world loves it. Thanks for all you do !

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am aware of the issue and am doing all I can to find out what the problem is and fix it.

Anyone that wants a refund send me an email at the tech support address on the homepage and I will refund your money.

In the future all TAR streams will come with a disclaimer. I can not control the internet. This happens with streams sometimes.

Shiat....... And I thought you were Omnipotent!!!

Thanks for the stream. :)

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not looking for any refunds here.... I love what you're doing for pool & I always support TAR

harpsucka

Registered
Completley understand. The timing of it sucked. Don't take it as us whining either, just want to let you know so you knew there was a problem. Also I couldn't chat on your website it keep telling me to log in.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no thanks

Two free days, and an awesome match. It is the Internet, no worries. Not your fault, just gives me time to go to the bathroom or get a beer.

You run the best streams and I really appreciate it.

I am blaming an problems on Obama, wait he would say it is the fault of Bush. Ok I will blame Biden, yea him.
:grin-square:

Justin you are a good man, NO REFUND FROM ME

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this is fair feedback to Justin (happened with me too), but as usual he steps up to the plate with his fantastic customer service.

Man, I hope nobody asks for a refund. 2 days of free world class pool, an incredible match, screw the last game.

LuckedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ya, same here.

But i wasn't going to complain either after the 2 free days we got...lol

Ditto here, hopefully there was sooooooooooo many folks tuning in we blew a fuse some where.

No refund needed here, just gives me better reason to watch the loop too:)

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Yeah no way I'm asking for a refund. I got what I paid for and enjoyed it. Was it perfect? No, but I thought it was a couple of minor hiccups compared to the great play we got to watch.

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the thread was mostly to bring attention to it, not to complain or demand refunds.

I don't know how serious it was for others but the minor freezes i experienced were not worth demanding money back and it was the first time i've ever had any problems watching a TAR stream.

As someone else said, hopefully it's just a sign that you got a bunch of extra buys thanks to the awesome 2 day preview :)