Big truck

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ask any auto insurance adjuster or attorney and find out just how wrong you are. I've been involved in thousands of these cases. Slamming on your brakes almost never makes you even partially responsible for being rear ended. Where are you getting your information from? Are you going by what makes sense to you, which is wrong, or are you going by what you have heard, which is wrong?

Ok you do it and tell the truth that you did it so buddy would hit you and see how you make out with your thousands of cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Ok you do it and tell the truth that you did it so buddy would hit you and see how you make out with your thousands of cases.

I've already made it clear in previous posts that if you admit to intentionally slamming on the brakes solely in an effort to get the guy behind you to rear end you that you would also be partially at fault. But that isn't what you said in the post I quoted. You said slamming on the brakes would mean you are part responsible for an accident, as if the reason for braking didn't much matter. There was no mention that you were only referring to a case where it was intentional to try cause an accident.

Did you just word your post that I quoted very poorly, and were only actually talking about cases that were intentional, or did you really mean it the way it sounded that the reason for slamming on the brakes didn't much matter? If it is the latter then please answer the question I previously asked, which is where are you getting your information, because it obviously isn't from a reliable source.

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I only referred to intentional cases. If you stop for a real reason you won't get a ticket. It you brake only because someone is tailgating you than you will get a ticket. But this is so far off topic from the op that I'm done talking about it.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
At 10mph....guy had been bird dogging us for 2 minutes. I handled it....to his detriment. It's call being a man, you should try it someday Nancy.

No. Manning up would be protecting your children from harm. I'd have just pulled over and let him go around me. Boys get angry. Men handle their shit, and don't let a tailgater bother them. You should try THAT, Sally.

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't let people get over on me. You wanna be somebody's bi... then that is on you.
Not saying I agree with the whole son in the car bit but tailgaters drive me nuts. They put you and everyone else on the road in danger and deserve what they get.

Same thing with the a$sholes who drive past a whole string of traffic and try to force themselves into the same spot others have waited patiently to get to.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
No. Manning up would be protecting your children from harm. I'd have just pulled over and let him go around me. Boys get angry. Men handle their shit, and don't let a tailgater bother them. You should try THAT, Sally.

I cant give you another green rep having just given you one for your last comment to him.

best,
brian kc

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My definition of a man and parent is VERY VERY different.

There are prisons full of tough guys that didnt want to be a bi%$#.

Smart people know when to make a point and when not to.

Good luck with that attitude and teaching your kids the same.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
I had a guy try to run me off the road passing on the right with 2 lanes going to 1. It's 35 mph and he's right on my bumper for a 1/4 mile, then turn right, turn left. A mile easy. I'm with my 10 year old...I tell him hold on. At next stop sign there's 2 cars waiting to turn and I'm rolling in a good 30 feet from my stop and dude is just a couple feet off still. I blast the breaks and slide all 4 tires. Guy hits my bumper square....Ford Tempo with 100k on it.

I pop out and walk to his window..."You got a problem?". Dude was dumfounded, some young punk. As I walk to my car he drives around. I get his plate number. Call the cops. He gets charged with following to closely and leaving the scene of an accident. I file an insurance claim and get 500 bucks to repaint a few nicks to my bumper...which I pocket. He got points on his license, and a hit on his insurance that probably put him into assigned risk insurance until 25.

Good job dad.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
At 10mph....guy had been bird dogging us for 2 minutes. I handled it....to his detriment. It's call being a man, you should try it someday Nancy.

Maybe people talk to you like they do because you deserve it?
Jason<------tailgating you:D

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a guy try to run me off the road passing on the right with 2 lanes going to 1. It's 35 mph and he's right on my bumper for a 1/4 mile, then turn right, turn left. A mile easy. I'm with my 10 year old...I tell him hold on. At next stop sign there's 2 cars waiting to turn and I'm rolling in a good 30 feet from my stop and dude is just a couple feet off still. I blast the breaks and slide all 4 tires. Guy hits my bumper square....Ford Tempo with 100k on it.

I pop out and walk to his window..."You got a problem?". Dude was dumfounded, some young punk. As I walk to my car he drives around. I get his plate number. Call the cops. He gets charged with following to closely and leaving the scene of an accident. I file an insurance claim and get 500 bucks to repaint a few nicks to my bumper...which I pocket. He got points on his license, and a hit on his insurance that probably put him into assigned risk insurance until 25.

I wanted to let this go but I couldn't. I would like to apologize in advance for bring being so inflammatory. Being stupidly reckless with three peoples lives is not the true measure of a man! Serious injury can occur in a 10mph collision, especially if you are not ready for it. You knew it was coming and could brace for it. Your son had no idea his old man could be stupid enough to purposely cause an accident. Way to show you care! Actions speak louder than words. Add in the fact that people have been shot on the side of the road for less and your actions are even more reckless. You got your revenge and proved you were a man and that is all that matters to you. i would stop wearing this story sa badge of honor as it makes you look like an a**.

P.S. Not to mention the fact that you provided a false report to the police and taught your son that it is ok to lie as long as it suits your needs.

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

I am not looking to engage in a conversation with you but for the sake of your child going forward, I am compelled to say this.

People do get hurt in 10 mph crashes, even 5 mph crashes can cause injury.

On top of that, brake checking and road raging can invite violence; we see it on the news all the time.

Think about pulling over and letting a tailgater pass you, especially with a child in your car.

Good parents are tireless protectors.

No matter what!

best,
brian kc

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You do realize that you it admitted to falsifying a police report and to insurance fraud? Both crimes worse than tailgating. You should take the hit on your insurance and you should probably lose your license for awhile. The people I worry about on the road are not stupid punk kids who are too eager to get where there going, it's hot heads like you who think you have to prove your manliness weilding a car as a weapon.

I forgot criminal negligence and could endangerment, both crimes worse than tailgating.

Last edited:

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You do realize that you it admitted to falsifying a police report and to insurance fraud? Both crimes worse than tailgating. You should take the hit on your insurance and you should probably lose your license for awhile. The people I worry about on the road are not stupid punk kids who are too eager to get where there going, it's hot heads like you who think you have to prove your manliness weilding a car as a weapon.
Wrong again. When he left the scene he was fubar.

You guys couldn't handle me either. Best to just do what you are good at, talking about chalk and your league matches.

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wrong again. When he left the scene he was fubar.

You guys couldn't handle me either. Best to just do what you are good at, talking about chalk and your league matches.

Why are you always questioning your own manhood? The only person you have to prove anything to is yourself. Why do to need to constantly prove to yourself that you are a man?

This guy leaving the scene doesn't have anything to do with your actions.