To who it cannot be known

ONE hits the Jackpot

Lou Figueroa

Fixed it for ya for five syllables!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Think this post was originally about DEANOC recovering a Tascerella after a misadventure, (senior moment), IMHO if someone wishes to debate proper grammer, punctuation, and spelling.

Maybe they or one of the scholars should start a discussion on the NON POOL RELATED FORUM, and you can all show everyone how educated you are, and skill in proper english & grammar. Not hijack this thread JMHO.

Having had a couple of dealing with Dean he is IMHO one of the people on the Forum who is a class act, man of his word, and trustworthy. He is like (IN GOD) as I like to say, that being for you rocket scientist In Good Old Day , when a mans word or hand shake was better then a contract drawn by two Harvard lawyers.:smile:

HOPE DEAN RECOVERS THE TASCARELLA, so he cn get it to the rightful buyer, and not have to eat the loss.:bow-down:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Think this post was originally about DEANOC recovering a Tascerella after a misadventure, (senior moment), IMHO if someone wishes to debate proper grammer, punctuation, and spelling.

Maybe they or one of the scholars should start a discussion on the NON POOL RELATED FORUM, and you can all show everyone how educated you are, and skill in proper english & grammar. Not hijack this thread JMHO.

Having had a couple of dealing with Dean he is IMHO one of the people on the Forum who is a class act, man of his word, and trustworthy. He is like (IN GOD) as I like to say, that being for you rocket scientist In Good Old Day , when a mans word or hand shake was better then a contract drawn by two Harvard lawyers.:smile:

HOPE DEAN RECOVERS THE TASCARELLA, so he cn get it to the rightful buyer, and not have to eat the loss.:bow-down:

Maybe you should acknowledge that YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED MANY TIMES AND HAVE HAD SO MANY USERNAMES HERE THAT THEY ARE VIRTUALLY UNCOUNTABLE.

Yet here you are.

and shut your pie hole.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh goodie, a haiku throw down.

Letmesee, letmesee... OK:

Dean mis-sends a Tasc
To who it cannot be known
Someone hits the Jackpot

Lou Figueroa

Lou fails to proofread
Wears his shame for all to see
My sword? you got next

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Deano oh Deano
How could you have misplaced me?
Infuriates me!

-Signed Tasc

This is fun but I hope the cue shows its face soon.

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the best thread I've read in 2 years :grin-square:

Attachments

• 20125.jpg
    20125.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 422

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

Having had a couple of dealing with Dean he is IMHO one of the people on the Forum who is a class act, man of his word, and trustworthy. He is like (IN GOD) as I like to say, that being for you rocket scientist In Good Old Day , when a mans word or hand shake was better then a contract drawn by two Harvard lawyers.

I HOPE SO TOO, WE ALL HOPE THAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME. WE'RE JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN. DEAN CHOOSE TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC FOR REASONS I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND BUT HERE WE ARE. WHY ARE WE YELLING??

Sent from the future.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make fun of Deano
All of you are communists
Just eat s--- and die
Jack

Communists?

Dem be some fighting words right there, this thread has gone from calling the innocent guilty, English class and now eat shit and die?

FINE, I admit, I didn't have sexual relations with that cue but I heard thru the grapevine that the cue had information on Hillary.

My advice is to EAT A HEALTY BREAKFAST AND ENJOY LIFE.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one good lead
one cue has not been delivered

I had no intention of creating such a storm when i made
the request for return,I never requested the pictures

I have received a lot of praise on the jackpot cues and encouragement from so many nice people here on AZ

Thank you for your kind words

I request that we let this thread just go,I will report back to you in
another thread if I get the cue back

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It looks like someone may have a Tascarella for the price of the Jackpot

Some people tell me that they prefer the Jackpot

Be that as it may, Jack is making another dozen Jackpot cues

$600 with a $100 deposit

one of the 12 will receive a BONUS cue,something nice,I promise

Only 2 spots are available

PM me to win one of two ways

You are guaranteed to receive the Zorro edition Jackpot

You might win something else to brag about,somebody will win it

when these are sold,it will be too late

dean
This was a pretty good thread but the commercials made it hard to watch.

Sent from the future.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one good lead
one cue has not been delivered

I had no intention of creating such a storm when i made
the request for return,I never requested the pictures

I have received a lot of praise on the jackpot cues and encouragement from so many nice people here on AZ

Thank you for your kind words

I request that we let this thread just go,I will report back to you in
another thread if I get the cue back

Damn, one cue is still in transit?

All jokes aside, I think you should ask for pics from everyone after the cues are delivered, either on a thread or in private message until it's narrowed down to one person.

Dean if someone got your cue by an honest mistake on your part, and then won't return it, AZers really should know who it is.