DCC BigFoot 10 Ball Challenge (Jan 24th-27th, 2020)

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melling miss an easy 10b.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-133218__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200125-133218__01.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 952

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's hilarious watching the front audience opening water very slowly and as quietly as possible because they're afraid of distracting the players, as both players showed signs of discomfort by the movement or noise of some of the audience at the back which aren't in the camera view.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nail biter....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-135116__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200125-135116__01.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 923

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those that are watching, is John Morra breaking with that expensive CF Shaft? :D Are they good for breaking as well, they must since he opted to break with it.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, those are Cyclop Hyperion balls with the red-spots-and-diamonds cue ball; same as last year.

They have been using Cyclop balls (not Hyperions until last year) on the Accu-Stats stream here (including for the other events) for quite a few years.

Thank you. From the stream the outline around each number looked like a round black ring, same as the Aramith Tournaments. Now I see the Hyperion is similar, but an octagon.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, those are Cyclop Hyperion balls with the red-spots-and-diamonds cue ball; same as last year.

They have been using Cyclop balls (not Hyperions until last year) on the Accu-Stats stream here (including for the other events) for quite a few years.

They're actually dots and rectangles.

Lou Figueroa
cause I know
you sweat the details :)

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morra advances. Melling had a great shot to make it hill hill but dogs a 9b in the corner trying to draw and play shape.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-143849__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200125-143849__01.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 901

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky ran into a buzzsaw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200125-161717__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200125-161717__01.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 838

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They're actually dots and rectangles.

Lou Figueroa
cause I know
you sweat the details :)

I think you are right, Lou.

Saluc does call the red things on their Aramith measles ball "dots." To me, they are so large that "spots" would be better.

As for Cyclop, the round spots are large, like on the Aramith measles ball, but I don't know whether Cyclop calls them dots. Are 2 sides of the rectangles longer than the other two sides? When I first saw these balls (last year at this event, I think), I thought maybe the 4-sided marks were supposed to be diamonds to recognize Diamond Billiard Products.

I just looked on the Cyclop website. They seem to call this thing the "Muggle Cue Ball." :scratchhead:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you are right, Lou.

Saluc does call the red things on their Aramith measles ball "dots." To me, they are so large that "spots" would be better.

As for Cyclop, the round spots are large, like on the Aramith measles ball, but I don't know whether Cyclop calls them dots. Are 2 sides of the rectangles longer than the other two sides? When I first saw these balls (last year at this event, I think), I thought maybe the 4-sided marks were supposed to be diamonds to recognize Diamond Billiard Products.

I just looked on the Cyclop website. They seem to call this thing the "Muggle Cue Ball." :scratchhead:

lol, yes.

Two sides are longer than the other two.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• IMG_4683.jpg
    IMG_4683.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 659

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TODAY's SCHEDULED MATCHES
BIGFOOT 10-BALL CHALLENGE

DAYTIME SESSION
1:00pm: Alex Pagulayan vs. Shane Van Boening
3:30pm: Lee Vann Corteza vs. Joshua Filler

EVENING SESSION
7:00pm: John Morra vs. Jayson Shaw
9:30pm: Francisco Bustamante vs. Corey Deuel

PPV only 12 bucks....I know what I'm doing today.