Funny pic/gif thread...

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
..yeah, lots of people are named "cark"....?

I look at this from a different perspective. The stupidity of people rarely surprises me. The bigger question IMO is, Who cares if their Starbucks cup has their name spelled wrong?

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
secret door will not work with a real pool player burgler

no self respecting pool player would put those house cues in that nice rack !!!!!!!!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member

Attachments

• 124365.jpg
    124365.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,424

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That one got what she deserved.

JoeyA

How so?

Looks like completely illegal move if there ever was one.
She should be red flagged.
Maybe join a wrestling team instead of a soccer team.
But there are no rules that allow for this EVEN if her opponent is blocking a pass to her. That happens all the time.

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How so?

Looks like completely illegal move if there ever was one.
She should be red flagged.
Maybe join a wrestling team instead of a soccer team.
But there are no rules that allow for this EVEN if her opponent is blocking a pass to her. That happens all the time.

The girl that got yanked was holding the tablet by the shorts, and maybe by the short-and-curlies too.

I agree with Joey, and finally someone fell down in a soccer game with a legit reason LOL

Also, I think the term is red-carded. They don't throw flags in futbol like they do in football.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The girl that got yanked was holding the tablet by the shorts, and maybe by the short-and-curlies too.
I agree with Joey, and finally someone fell down in a soccer game with a legit reason LOL
Also, I think the term is red-carded. They don't throw flags in futbol like they do in football.

The girl holding the other girl's shorts was doing something all soccer players do.
Grabbing shorts and shirts is extremely common.

The other girl, doing the yanking, was waaaay over the top in her reaction.
She could have just hit the other girl's hands and forced her to let go that way.
That's done all the time.
But yanking someone's hair is too much......lol