Okay scumbag

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wtf? It wasn't predatory at all.

Dumb, desperate, funny, unlikely to succeed...yes.

You are seeing what you want in the matter.

Joe_Jaguar.....usually there's less witnesses outside than inside and if there were,
a simple stroll can usually discover a more private area. Yeah, I take this shit very
seriously and so should everyone else when there's even a whisper of predatory
behavior. And to think this guy should be taken lightly is behaving indifferently to
what could turn into another tragic incident which there has been way too many of.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wtf? It wasn't predatory at all.

Dumb, desperate, funny, unlikely to succeed...yes.

You are seeing what you want in the matter.
Totally agree. One of the lamest attempts at humor? Most likely. Predatory and evil? Seriously doubt it. Craigslist is full of these wackos. Buying on there is the wild-wild-west. Sketchy at best.

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw this.

This guy was advertising to meet up with a child?

I forwarded his info to some friends there that might like to talk to him. :)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw this.

This guy was advertising to meet up with a child?

I forwarded his info to some friends there that might like to talk to him. :)

You might want to forward your friends the info of every Little League Coach you can find also.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might want to forward your friends the info of every Little League Coach you can find also.
WTF?? If this was an attempt at humor it failed miserably. I still find it laughable that anyone took this stupid CL ad seriously. PC and gullibilty must be at record levels.

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Little league coaches have to have background checks and be cleared to work with children.

They do not advertise on Craigslist to meet individual children online.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF?? If this was an attempt at humor it failed miserably. I still find it laughable that anyone took this stupid CL ad seriously. PC and gullibilty must be at record levels.

I believe he made a snide remark trying to say I was overreacting.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little league coaches have to have background checks and be cleared to work with children.

They do not advertise on Craigslist to meet individual children online.

Deleted-no sense in getting too deep in the distasteful topic

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
9C35C618-B778-4247-B3A4-A57A5643033A.jpeg

......but only a guy would think of using Craig’s List

:rotflmao1:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chop’s post was spot on.......that creepy sob wasn’t being facetious or good hearted.
You deal with these situations as if it was your daughter or child being was approached.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chop’s post was spot on.......that creepy sob wasn’t being facetious or good hearted.

I agree but i just think he was after some nookie from mom- A child predator imo would not leave his phone number on one of the most public websites there is and one continually monitored by authorities for just that.

It could also be a revenge thing with someone posting that Ad with"Adam's" phone number just to cause him problems and if so, he appears to have succeeded.

My point-It is too early to hang anyone.

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree but i just think he was after some nookie from mom- A child predator imo would not leave his phone number on one of the most public websites there is and one continually monitored by authorities for just that.

It could also be a revenge thing with someone posting that Ad with"Adam's" phone number just to cause him problems and if so, he appears to have succeeded.

Surprisingly, many predators do just exactly that. And many target single mothers for their children.

They even traffic children for sale on such web sites.

You said the authorities monitor web sites for it. Why do you think the authorities monitor such web sites if child predators don't do such things?

Why do you think we do background checks on people that want to work with children? You think known predators don't try to work with children? Yup, they actually try it and do get caught in background checks.

You would likely be surprised what goes on right in the open...or across the street from you.

Revenge? For what? Me and the people I am affiliated with are only interested in protecting children. We are not vigilantes. Nothing wrong with checking the guy out.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surprisingly, many predators do just exactly that. And many target single mothers for their children.

They even traffic children for sale on such web sites.

You said the authorities monitor web sites for it. Why do you think the authorities monitor such web sites if child predators don't do such things?

Why do you think we do background checks on people that want to work with children? You think known predators don't try to work with children? Yup, they actually try it and do get caught in background checks.

You would likely be surprised what goes on right in the open...or across the street from you.

Revenge? For what? Me and the people I am affiliated with are only interested in protecting children. We are not vigilantes. Nothing wrong with checking the guy out.

They monitor more for pimps trying to use children as prostitutes which can be done much more coyly than what we see here.

When you finish checking the guy out, please let us know what you found out. You may not be a vigilante but we have seen at least one in this thread and even a polite investigation into whether you are a pedophile, when you are not (if so) could certainly have long lasting negative effects for both parties which Elon Musk MAY find out..

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They monitor more for pimps trying to use children as prostitutes which can be done much more coyly than what we see here.

When you finish checking the guy out, please let us know what you found out. You may not be a vigilante but we have seen at least one in this thread and even a polite investigation into whether you are a pedophile, when you are not (if so) could certainly have long lasting negative effects.

You pretend to know how and what they monitor for. I think you are mistaken.

I am not checking him out anyway. My colleagues are.

And what happens stays in the fold. I won't hear about it and won't ask, it's out of my region.

Pedophile? Most offenders and predators are not pedophiles. You are the one bringing up that diagnosis, not me. That's how trouble starts, especially the kind of thing you are talking about.

You didn't want to talk about it. I said that was good because most can't handle talking about it. I think we are seeing evidence of that.

I won't respond further.

JC

Coos Cues
Do you think Foghorn Leghorn found that single mother chicken on Craigslist?

He was just trying to show the little fellow how to play baseball right?

This tactic is as old as humankind. This guy was just too bold with it and seems to be making all the PC police here uncomfortable.

JC