On The Hill's Hercek Cue's Caps...

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good 'ol Troy gave me a chance to make a cap set for a very beautiful Joel Hercek Cue... :smile:
Ivory in Pink Ivory Wood Rings.. Pink Ivory - "Wood of the Kings"...
Thanks Troy and Joel, :smile:
Thanks all for viewing..
As always, have a safe, happy weekend.. :smile:
Alton
please visit Troy's On the Hill Cues.. :thumbup:

Attachments

• Hercek Pink Ivory Collage m.jpg
    Hercek Pink Ivory Collage m.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
what the....that's a beautiful hercek...i so want to play with it..
JPs looks like the whole set was carved from the same stone!

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That´s a gorgeous example of Joel´s work,
and to make it even better you made the perfect jp´s for it. :thumbup:

Great work, Alton - as allways. :grin:

@troy and alton
What happened to onthehill.net ?
I loved to look at Troy´s cues, but I can´t find it anymore :frown:

Eric"h" ----- would love to own that set

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Possibly my favorite Hercek ever. I think Ron Roach was the original owner of that cue and he has impeccable taste in cues. The caps are the perfect compliment Alton... fantastic work as always!!!!!

Erich - Where have you been brother? Are you making the trip across the pond to the SBE this year?

For those that don't know... Troy and I merged onthehill.net into New2YouQs.com. onthehill.net no longer exists, but all of Troy's cues can be found at New2YouQs.com.

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possibly my favorite Hercek ever. I think Ron Roach was the original owner of that cue and he has impeccable taste in cues. The caps are the perfect compliment Alton... fantastic work as always!!!!!

Erich - Where have you been brother? Are you making the trip across the pond to the SBE this year?

For those that don't know... Troy and I merged onthehill.net into New2YouQs.com. onthehill.net no longer exists, but all of Troy's cues can be found at New2YouQs.com.

Hi Jamie,

we talked about the thing with you and troy, but I had trouble finding troy´s cus on new.2youQs.com,
but maybe I am an old man with bad eyes, you know. ;)

I had a hard time last year in different areas of my life, but I never stopped reading.

Unfortunaly I will not have the time to go this year, but maybe I will be able to visit another event in 2012 - will see.

Eric"h" ----- would love to come and drink some beer :(

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alton,

I just saw the posting. What an incredible job on the Caps, they turned out perfect for this cue!! I just got the cue back from Joel yesterday. He added one of his sweet Leather wraps and engraved his name in the butt cap.

Would also like to thank Little Kenny for hooking me up on this one!!

Hopefully, I will get to make SBE this year.

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks all..

:yikes:
Thanks for posting guys.. :smile:
Erich!!! :smile: Howzit!!!
Hope all is well for you there......
For those who don't know Erich, he's a Collector/Room Owner in Austria.
Check out his collecton.. Lots of good stuff there..

Nice to read all the compliments this morning... You guys motivate me for the day... I'm so lucky/fortunate that I get commisioned to make caps for your Beautiful Cues.. All this makes me want to create a cap that will be loved by the collectors and cue enthusiast..
Thanks to the great cumakers too. I feel so honored to be on their masterpieces. And, that they hate making cue caps!!! :p

Troy, Glad to surprise you this morning..
I, too, was looking for your "On the Hill" Link...

Thanks everyone,
Alton :smile:

Hi Scott!!!!! My Buddy from Atlanta...
When I was flying into Atlanta, it looked bigger that the Island I live on.:yikes:

Last edited:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like Jamie, this is right at the top of my all-time favorite cues built by Joel.

And, Alton, you've done fancier, but I think these might be my favorites from you, also! Love how you took the middle design from Joel's engraving to go into the top of the caps. Just beautiful.

Scott

Last edited:

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Alton,

I think those caps are fancier...and have more detail work in them...than any CUE I've ever owned!! :D

What a fantastic set of JPs, to go on my new all-time favorite Hercek. Congrats to all involved. The whole package is a jaw-dropper.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Wow.......

Good 'ol Troy gave me a chance to make a cap set for a very beautiful Joel Hercek Cue... :smile:
Ivory in Pink Ivory Wood Rings.. Pink Ivory - "Wood of the Kings"...
Thanks Troy and Joel, :smile:
Thanks all for viewing..
As always, have a safe, happy weekend.. :smile:
Alton
please visit Troy's On the Hill Cues.. :thumbup:

Alton,

A nice collection of your cue cap sets is better looking than any cue I have ever seen!

As usual, just amazing, and a wonderful addition to the cue.

Congratulations to both of you!

Will Prout