Going to play in the 9 ball main event at Derby

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
I am very excited to play this year in my first Derby 9 ball main event. Can't wait, already booked a room and took off of work for 9 days.

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool, best of lucks to you!
Side question: will it be paid vacation or no-pay leave. 9 days seems to be a lot of $

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
You should buy yourself in the DCC Calcutta, I'm sure IBA would let you in 2000:1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Jumping in the water with the sharks gets my respect. Best of luck and great advice already given - have fun and enjoy yourself.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Well played :thumbup:

Have a great time!

I hope I do. I am looking forward to meeting some of the people on AzB. Also My fiance is going with me and this is going to be a great experience for her. She loves pool so far even though she's new to it. I took her to a few big events so far and she really enjoys them. Even Mark Wilson said he feels she has good fundamentals and could be very good eventually.

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope I do. I am looking forward to meeting some of the people on AzB. Also My fiance is going with me and this is going to be a great experience for her. She loves pool so far even though she's new to it. I took her to a few big events so far and she really enjoys them. Even Mark Wilson said he feels she has good fundamentals and could be very good eventually.

Your a winner for stepping up to the plate against these top players. Your game can only improve from the experience.

I look forward to reading about your experience(s), so please write it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: