Saddest Day of my Life: My Twin Brother Willis Passed Away

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this Will, my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family.

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Wishing you strength during this time of sorrow, Will. There is nothing worse than losing a family member, and I can't imagine losing someone as close as a twin. Our thoughts and prayers are with you... Rest in peace, Willis.

BillYards

Playing Style: Wu Tang Fu
Silver Member
Very sorry to hear this, Will. Hang in there.

My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Condolences...words offer small comfort, but that's all we have, :sorry:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Will, I'm so sorry for your loss. In my family there are a set of twins also. I've always just thought of them as two of my brothers. I do know that it's way beyond that. A special bond that is forever.

May you be given the strength to get through these unbelievably tough times. Thoughts, and prayers for you and your family sent.

stouter2386

how about the 5 out ?
Silver Member
So sorry for your loss may gods grace comfort you and your family during these tough times

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

Wow, Will so sorry to hear about Willis. God bless him.

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for your loss Will.I have lost two and dont get to see my last two enough .Remember the great times until your together again.