2019 China Open 9ball/9ft (5-8 Sep) Winner $40K

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Facebook working well for me. Score is 1-1 in the race to 11. Neutral racker, alternate break, and the pockets are pretty loose by my standards.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
That link the video wont play at all, all other videos play but I cant even click on the live video- phone or tablet.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Facebook working well for me. Score is 1-1 in the race to 11. Neutral racker, alternate break, and the pockets are pretty loose by my standards.

Loose pockets, polished balls. Hard to miss if the ball is headed toward the pocket.

2-1 SVB after a very nice safety from Shane after pushing out in a tough situation after the break.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Wu scratches on the break, but Shane returns the favor going from the 6 to the 8. 2-2.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Both players struggling big time. 3-2 Shane after Wu comes up short on shape for the 8, tries to thin it and misses hitting the 8 entirely.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Elementary mistakes by both! Makes me feel better about my game....in my basement...with no pressure:p

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Shane gets a nice layout after the break in rack 9, then immediately hooks himself on the first shot. Shane fouls on the jump shot, and Wu runs out to take his first lead, 5-4.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wu 6 SVB 4. Both have played pretty poorly, with many racks giftwrapped on each end.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wu just hit the shot of the match, caroming in the nine off the three from over 8 feet away. Absolutely phenomenal. Wu 7 SVB 4.