Shane calls Efren out at the DCC

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane vs Efren

Years ago, when Efren played better then he does now, Shane and Efren played a TAR Match. They played 8 Ball, 10 Ball and One Pocket.. Efren won the One Pocket, but he did not run away with it.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I’m calling out efren Reyes right here and now. Also 9 ball fan for saying he would need mad weight to play Efren the Reyes for a simple hundi.

8 ball, 1 pocket, rotacion. Race to 5,4&3 for an entire Benjamin...winner take all.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Speaking of ancient news:

Attachments

• ddt.jpg
    ddt.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 380

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At one pocket I like Efren still.

I'd like to see Shane visit the PI and play in some of those fantastic "street" games vs guys I've never heard of who give Efren weight in 10 ball. Those are some of my favorite matches to watch. Powder and chalk all over the table. People crowded around. Chaos between each rack. World class pool on the table.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're going to let Danny stay at your house, lock the computer...

I thought it was a great glimpse of the forum's history.

Been pretty cool to see SVB's progression from sdkid to arguably the most successful American to play the game.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it was a great glimpse of the forum's history.

Been pretty cool to see SVB's progression from sdkid to arguably the most successful American to play the game.

His story would make a great movie. Kid who was picked on at school because of his hearing problem goes to the pool hall every day because the pool players respect the ability to play pool and couldn't care less about his hearing problem. Becomes the best in the nation.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
His story would make a great movie. Kid who was picked on at school because of his hearing problem goes to the pool hall every day because the pool players respect the ability to play pool and couldn't care less about his hearing problem. Becomes the best in the nation.

Shane got the last laugh on all those kids. Now he's rich and well known and they're a bunch of bums working dead end jobs.