US Open Stream 10/22/16

Which match would you prefer to watch today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I can understand Accu-Stats choosing to stream the hot seat match, but we're going to miss the biggest rivalry in pool.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I can understand Accu-Stats choosing to stream the hot seat match, but we're going to miss the biggest rivalry in pool.

True that.
The loser of the hot seat match still gets to play at least one more game.
Loser in the Losers' Bracket Final goes home.
There's more drama there.
And this is Ali vs Frazier we are talking about.

afflaq

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
eh, if it were me I'd just play all of them that are remaining on the TV table. Start SVB/Dennis @ noon, play the hot seat match @ 2, semifinals @ 4, and then the finals @ 7. I'd much rather see SVB/Dennis than the hot seat, but I understand the prioritization.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
eh, if it were me I'd just play all of them that are remaining on the TV table. Start SVB/Dennis @ noon, play the hot seat match @ 2, semifinals @ 4, and then the finals @ 7. I'd much rather see SVB/Dennis than the hot seat, but I understand the prioritization.

I agree 100%.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Exactly! And then promoters are going to scream when people don't wanna pay for live stream. A joke and am glad I didn't pay...
Pool needs to enter the 21st century
:thumbup:

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was tempted to get the stream just to watch SVB and DO. I would have been disappointed to say the least.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I was tempted to get the stream just to watch SVB and DO. I would have been disappointed to say the least.

I was just about to buy the stream and came here first to see what the schedule is. That is a hell of a match to leave on the shelf. I know why they do it but it seems like with just four matches for the day they could of done it different.

On the other hand I've been in their spot and know that people not involved in the production don't always know all the info. Whatever it is it sucks. I wanted to watch those two.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would prefer freezeless stream no matter which match they would put on..not happy with the stream..

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Shaw Match

Because of some prior incidents with D.O. & his match with Ernesto this year is why I prefer this match. But another reason is Shaw. It's his style, even with tight pockets. When he gets rolling it's ''lights out'' for awhile. His packages and Shanes packages, have a completely different feel. He's more EXCITING/Wild/Intimidating like the Pear, and I mean that in a good way. Cole Dixon in his youth had this manner to his aggressiveness. Earl....Sigel....Medina and not many more on the 9'.