NYC - by Phil Eastwood

Quiverz Sport Cases

Quiverz Sport Cases
Silver Member
This NYC case was crafted from the memories, attractions and old haunts of its owner. Bordered with industrial ironworks, this hand-tooled, 2x4 leather cue case covers many of New York City’s larger than life icons as well as its abundance of hidden gems. Historical destinations as McSorley’s, Steeplechase and St. Marks on the Bowery stand out as the Cooper Union Building encircles the lower end of the case. Centered is the monolithic skyline that includes the newly completed Freedom Tower above a merging of the stoic, stony Brooklyn Bridge with the iron-clad Manhattan Bridge. Envisioned by its owner and beautifully crafted by Colorado case-maker Phil Eastwood. Please share your thoughts and thanks for taking a look. NY II AAZT.jpg

NY II AZT.jpg

NY II BAZT.jpg

NY II DAZT.jpg

NY II EAZT.jpg

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Amazing work as always from Phil.I am waiting anxiously every next case Phil is going to build.
It is hard to believe all what can be done in leather way so precisely and with that constantcy.
Congrats

Last edited:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that is really impressive! I love NYC and the case seems to have captured it well.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
The artwork, tooling and composition is just so dam ridiculous!

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nyc

Breathtaking work as always Phil!
If there are limitations to leather work.. you certainly don't know them.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This case truly connects me with my roots......born almost 71 years ago in Brooklyn, New York.
Worked on Wall Street right after graduation college and only relocated after my first 30 yrs of life.
There's enormous history, nostalgia & excitement about NYC......Ellis Island was the passageway.
And so many different ethnicities & vast cultural differences that it was truly America's melting pot.

Wonderful theme.....This is a case meant to be adored for its theme and execution. Really well done.
I've been looking for a case-maker to undertake a special NY theme and it's not the New Yankees.
This is something much more significant but so far there's been no interest but it would be cool to do.

Matt B.