Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not defend Glenns behavior.

I would never do that to a client.

I just will not put up with some douche bag lying about Glenn's contribution to the industry.

TFT
Let's never forget all the contributions to the pharmaceutical industry that were originated by our German buddies during WWII, uhhh, bad analogy.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And it doesn’t change that fact of what damage the snake has done to himself! With all the dirt being finally disclosed here for from what it looks like the umpteenth time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya I play and have off and on for over 50 years! I had Ernesto do one of the old balk collendrrs I owned while I lived in L A. Last year I bought a Cg 1 and money was not going to be a big object but yet had a limit. I called and spoke to the snake asking if he ever makes it out to this part of the country! And he started in with his bs about coming out to Diamonds facility to help the in the factory for about a 4 month period so I asked if he would consider make the short drive over to help me put the GC1 together! He thought about and said that he would and make new friendship along the way! I asked him about cost and he gave me a figure that almost seemed to good to be true! So I really got excited about the situation and spoke to another well known player back in L A about the conversation, but he the player told me to not get my hopes up! And low and behold he was right the next time I called the snake he changed his tune! But went on to tell me how he was going to save Netflix and buy out half of diamond and couldn’t take the time to be bothered!! But I had already been advised of his bullshit so I was all that surprised but disappointed! So if the snake lost its head it wouldn’t bother me no great loss! And I feel bad for the OP that did loose his rails and money!

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
25 pages but eventually a defender arrives in shining armor!

DsBRUqw.jpg

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had to pull out the meme, no hard feelings Trent.

Since you guys are friends and such, why don't you give Glenn a ring? He last signed into AZ an hour ago, I left a message on his wall couple days ago as I was wanting to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I know you aren't condoning the behavior, but maybe you could get an answer for this gentleman who started the thread since you two talk and whatnot.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I had to pull out the meme, no hard feelings Trent.

Since you guys are friends and such, why don't you give Glenn a ring? He last signed into AZ an hour ago, I left a message on his wall couple days ago as I was wanting to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I know you aren't condoning the behavior, but maybe you could get an answer for this gentleman who started the thread since you two talk and whatnot.

I am not gonna get upset over a lil meme Snooker. I can't expect most of you who post here to take"the industry" as seriously as I do. I love my business and feed my family from my work in this industry.

Glenn and I have spoken about the situation. I owe nobody an explanation and am not getting involved with being any type of "messenger". As I said before I am not happy with or defending the situation Glenn has created.

What people have said about the particular situation the OP posted about is what you get when you screw up.

This $h1tbird trying to say Glenn has not helped anyone is just a straight up LIE. I won't stand for that. I obviously have been following the post just like everyone else, but, I was not going to get involved until that part.

I have been wrong in life before and dealt with the consequences. Glenn has to do the same thing, but, that does not mean I am going to sit by and let some idiot LIE about him. Friends stick by one another through the good and bad.

I am not posting anymore on this topic.

TFT

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ugh...I must spread some around first:)

Did me a morning smile with that one.

I admit to being a fan of the bizarre back and forth that took place here last midnight.

I was getting kick out of it myself!!
What I didn’t add was that when I had the 2 conversations with the snake I asked him if he sold his jigs! As I thought to myself that I would be will to pay so that I could set my GC1 myself! His comment was that no one is allowed to see his creations! That made think that he truly is a work of art! A person that can creat something that another could use for there own use and maybe help another person that might be in need is a form of flattery, but I guess not to the snake he wants to keep it all to himself, as there is only enough work for him and his spokesman!

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the reminder!

You are not alone. We are all here to help. The song "Darling Clementine" came to mind, perhaps because I just bought some tangerines. It is a mournful ballad of miner's daughter who died in a tragic drowning. A story of lost innocence and beauty gone to waste. There are lots of interesting verses to work with about herring boxes and ducks and foamy brine. He're Bobby Darin's take:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIF6yruCAmM

Maybe a refrain like:

Oh my Brunswick,
Oh my Brunswick,
Oh my Brunswick rails so fine,
You are lost and gone forever,
Now my game is in decline.

Or:

Where's that Cobra,
Where's that Cobra,
Where's that Cobra, man of glue?
He is lost and gone forever.
What will Johnny ever do?

See what you can do with this verse:

Ruby lips above the water,
blowing bubbles soft and fine.
Though in life I used to kiss them,
Now she's dead, I draw the line.

I'm hungry.

View attachment 542414

My sister down the road a piece has satsuma trees, very close to tangerines. Might be time to go pay her a visit!

Clementine is parady to begin with of course. Sometimes there are dozens of verses, only limited by a person's imagination.

Hu

johnnyaims

Registered
Jerimy Chambers called today to let me know the rails he's making to replace the ones Glen took 8 months ago are ready for veneers!!! To say its nice to hear about progress is a huge understatement... Jerimy has been great keeping me informed, and I'm grateful.

Thank you everyone!

Thank you Jerimy!

God Bless!

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't expect most of you who post here to take"the industry" as seriously as I do.
Why would that be? Is it because you view us as simpletons who are unable to reason at your self perceived higher intellect ??

Quite the opposite, "most of us who post here" even the simplest, take it very seriously when someone gets screwed out of $1750.00, a set of rails and 7 months of table time on their oun Gold Crown! Just because the OP trusted a self deluded blowhard in "the industry"

I love my business and feed my family from my work in this industry.

Oh how noble of you...

I'm sure $1750.00 would buy a lot of groceries for the OP too, but unfortunately Glen has helped himself to the OP's HARD EARNED MONEY...and a set of Gold Crown rails !! Yay Industry !

This $h1tbird trying to say Glenn has not helped anyone is just a straight up LIE. I won't stand for that.

What you stand for is you're choice.

But only a hypocrite would take a stand against someone saying thatGlenn has never helped anyone, while at the same time not addressing Glenn with the same righteous indignation for how he SCREWED the OP!

If you truly take your business so seriously, you may want to reconsider defending shady "industry" members. If not, eventually it will reflect negatively on your own business.

I have been wrong in life before and dealt with the consequences. Glenn has to do the same thing, but, that does not mean I am going to sit by and let some idiot LIE about him. Friends stick by one another through the good and bad.

Glenn has never been wrong in life before, therefore he doesn't have to deal with the consequences!

If you choose to remain loyal to lying cheating con artists, because their your friends, that's on you.

But don't expect 26 pages of posters here to shut up or disappear because you got your feelings hurt, because weather you choose to recognize it or not, there's a lot more at stake than your feelings.

You wanna stick by your buddy through the good and bad, again, it's your choice, but be prepared to go down with the ship.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Why would that be? Is it because you view us as simpletons who are unable to reason at your self perceived higher intellect ??

Quite the opposite, "most of us who post here" even the simplest, take it very seriously when someone gets screwed out of $1750.00, a set of rails and 7 months of table time on their oun Gold Crown! Just because the OP trusted a self deluded blowhard in "the industry"

Oh how noble of you...

I'm sure $1750.00 would buy a lot of groceries for the OP too, but unfortunately Glen has helped himself to the OP's HARD EARNED MONEY...and a set of Gold Crown rails !! Yay Industry !

What you stand for is you're choice.

But only a hypocrite would take a stand against someone saying thatGlenn has never helped anyone, while at the same time not addressing Glenn with the same righteous indignation for how he SCREWED the OP!

If you truly take your business so seriously, you may want to reconsider defending shady "industry" members. If not, eventually it will reflect negatively on your own business.

Glenn has never been wrong in life before, therefore he doesn't have to deal with the consequences!

If you choose to remain loyal to lying cheating con artists, because their your friends, that's on you.

But don't expect 26 pages of posters here to shut up or disappear because you got your feelings hurt, because weather you choose to recognize it or not, there's a lot more at stake than your feelings.

You wanna stick by your buddy through the good and bad, again, it's your choice, but be prepared to go down with the ship.

Just when you thought comprehension fargo rate couldnt get any lower^^^^^^^^exhibit A ladies and gentlemen

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well DAyum that was strong and straight forward and on the money! His choir er u alter boy sort of got knocked the fluck out with that one