sore's wife needs to move some cues

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Anybody interested in these cues should make offers to Neena.

The Meucci looks like an Oldie #1 from the 1980's - here are the pics she has. Nice veneer colors, I like the red, and black combo. Joint is nickel/silver . This was one of Meucci's nicest designs in my opinion, a take off on classic Balabushka styling.

She says it's in good shape, needs a clear, coat, but serviceable.

Let's see some offers. The "originals" old logo are good cues and a lot of people collect them!

Chris

Attachments

• meuccioriginal.jpg
    meuccioriginal.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 273
  • Meucci Original 1.jpg
    Meucci Original 1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 276
  • meuccioriginal2.jpg
    meuccioriginal2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 279
  • meuccioriginal3.jpg
    meuccioriginal3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I sent an offer last night of $300 for the OL-1 knowing it needs a refinish and a wrap. I will let that offer stand.

Robert

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I sent an offer of $350 last night for the Meucci...No way I can buy the entire lot

Tate - If you think my offer of $350 is way too low let me know. It's a nice cue, but throw in another $200 for the needed refinish and re-wrap and I'd be at $550. I want to help, but times are hard for a lot of folks.

Jim

Last edited:

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Here are some stock photos I have of the present day Palmer.
It was imported by Palmer manufactured by Kao Kao. My supplier bought the rest they had. Bob bought it from me.
It has 4 veneers black/red/black/bluegreen. 5/16X18 stainless piloted joint.
Would make a great bar beater or nice first cue.
These are great cues for the money. They retail for $120.
Hope these photos help.
4137.jpg

4137#6.jpg

#6 forearm.jpg

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I sent an offer of $350 last night for the Meucci...No way I can buy the entire lot

Tate - If you think my offer of $350 is way too low let me know. It's a nice cue, but throw in another $200 for the needed refinish and re-wrap and I'd be at $550. I want to help, but times are hard for a lot of folks.

Jim

Jim,

I think both yours and Robert's were fair offers. I would be surprised if they didn't sell it.

Chris

Last edited:

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Jim,

I think both yours and Robert's were fair offers. I would be surprised if they didn't sell it.

Chris

Thanks Chris my thoughts were the same as Jims.
I took into consideration the refinish and wrap ending up at $475 shipped and reconditioned. I certainly wanted to be fair given the circumstances.

Robert

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Good luck to your family. I sent a small donation to help out. It isnt much but hopefully it helps you to reach your goal.

Daniel

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have one more the No name. Its refinished with 4 points and butterfly veneers. I can't find pics will get them posted.[/QUOTE]

bobs wife apparently hasnt gotten my pm's or emails yet
i'm almost certain the no name refinish cue she refers to, is this one , that i refinished for bob a few years ago
unfortunately, it's been so long ago, i cant remember any details ,
except that it is 3/8x10 pin
if memory serves me, i believe this was for bob's wife, neena

sore1.jpg

sore2.jpg

sore3.jpg

sore4.jpg

sorebefore1.jpg

sorebefore2.jpg

sorebefore3.jpg

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep, that would be it. beautiful cue, plays like a dream. i'll prob. cry when i sell it.

Also to all thoes making offers on cues seperate, if i can't get rid of the lot, I will sell them to you seperately. Just don't want you to think i was not happy with your offers. Just tryin to pull something out of my butt to have him home for fathers day sunday. Not looking like thats going to happen, but we'll see.

Thankyou to all of you for help and support through all this. :D

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make me an offer, Its really pretty, brent did a great job of refinishing it for me. It plays like a dream. weight is 14 5/8, wrap is white with green, no dents or dings.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wished I could get that Meucci off your hands as thats my favorite Meucci of all time. Its just out of my range including a refinish job. But I'll bump for ya:cool: