Who is the oldest on the forum and who is the youngest??

the kidd

VOTE ONE TIME
Silver Member
Hope this is not an old post.

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope this is not an old post.
I'll be at least 150 y/o when I read the funny/gif thread from start to finish.:grin:

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ell i can honestly say im 75yr be playing the game since 15yr old, and still learning some shots!!!
:grin-square:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
It always saddens me when the subject of age comes up because I'm reminded of Sally. (You remember "Two Tooth Sally", don't you?) She and I were born on the same day, of the same month, of the same year. She in Galveston. Me in Missoula.
Sally walked into my life in the summer of 1969 at the same time Lance Armstrong was walking on the moon. What a great year that was.
She used to sit and watch me play One Pocket for hours on end, and I would sit and watch her give lap dances. We were rarely out of each other sight.
Then one day, when the sky was blue, and the sun shone with rays of pure gold...it happened. Sally was diagnosed with CED. Chronic Explosive Diarrhea. We didn't know it at the time, but her condition was terminal. By that I mean she was giving a guy a lap dance one night and shit all over him. He immediately pulled out a gun and shot her.
I always cry at night, sometimes.

Hi folks, this is the old Trampster asking you to open your hearts, and your pocketbooks, and give to the CEDAA (The Chronic Explosive Diarrhea Association of America). Remember their motto: "This disease is the shits." :smile:

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People always tell me I look young for my age. When I was 2, another toddler
said to me "whoa dude! you're two? you look zero."

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
54. Some days feel like a young pup and others, like Sat at a Tourney and standing most of the day, felt like 85 when I got home.

Sadly, I used up my life time supply of testosterone when I was 18 and a lean mean humping machine. I was like a 3 peckered dog and constantly in heat.

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Ray Martin, who will turn 78 next month, posts here as "Ghost Ball." I'm guessing that San Jose Dick, who posts here, is also over 75.

Last edited:

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
54. Some days feel like a young pup and others, like Sat at a Tourney and standing most of the day, felt like 85 when I got home.

Sadly, I used up my life time supply of testosterone when I was 18 and a lean mean humping machine. I was like a 3 peckered dog and constantly in heat.

Well, I'm 62 and it doesn't get better. Getting old sucks, but it does beat the hell out of the alternative!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You're right Sherm. I thank my Creator every day that I wake on the right side of the lawn. Even a bad day on earth is better than anything else.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Average age on az? My guess 38.

Over the years, a number of polls have been taken on AzB regarding members' ages. The age ranges chosen for the choices in the polls don't allow for a precise calculation of the arithmetic mean of members' ages. However, we can identify the poll choice in which the median age falls (the median age is the one in the middle -- an equal number of members older and younger than that age).

• In a poll initiated in Jan., 2012 with 202 "voters," the median poll choice was age "45 - 49."
  • In a poll initiated in March, 2007 with 507 "voters," the median poll choice was age "36 - 40."

That's quite a difference. Did the AzB population really age significantly in the 5-year period between these polls, or was the difference just some polling/statistical aberration?

Last edited: