Registered
SHOOTERS
810 W. 56 Hwy
Olathe, KS
(913) 780-5740

Starts: Thursday, 02/17/2011
Ends: Sunday, 02/20/2011

$5,000.00 ADDED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1,000.00 ADDED
ONE POCKET
ENTRY: $60
DEADLINE THURSDAY 8:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$4,000.00 ADDED
BAR TABLE 9-BALL
OPEN DIVISION: $65 ENTRY
LADIES DIVISION: $55 ENTRY
DEADLINE FRIDAY 8:00 PM

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Are there greens fees or coinage needs for the bar box event? If coinage, how much per game? Dollar?

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there greens fees or coinage needs for the bar box event? If coinage, how much per game? Dollar?

The tables are set at .75 per game. The 9 ball is a race to 9 in the open and race to 7 in the ladies. Alternate breaks. It's always a great tournament with around 100 players in the open and 25 or so in the ladies. The 1 pocket tournament has been drawing 50+ the last few tournaments. A great weekend of pool.

Luvthegame

Registered
For anyone that hasn't had the chance to vist Shooter;s in Olathe is in for a treat when they do. 50 tables in total with 2 billiard tables. Here is the link to their website -http://www.shootersolathe.com/default.aspx

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having finished 2nd twice here, I'm aware of its needs, just lookin' at costs.
Its .75 cents a game! No greens fee's!!!! You can get hotels from $55.00 a night or so! This tourny usually draws around 50 in the One Pocket and at minimum of 100 in the 9 Ball. Usually get around 20 women!

Mike B.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just watching a replay of the July tournament and the commentators said they saw at least 6 people using BK2 break cues. Don't those have phenolic tips? Maybe they had their tips changed?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I was just watching a replay of the July tournament and the commentators said they saw at least 6 people using BK2 break cues. Don't those have phenolic tips? Maybe they had their tips changed?

Last time I was there she gave a couple warnings and anything past that was gonna be a forfeit. Lots of people came with their tips changed. There was debate on which tips were legal though for the ones that are composite leather and phenolic types.

Mike B.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last time I was there she gave a couple warnings and anything past that was gonna be a forfeit. Lots of people came with their tips changed. There was debate on which tips were legal though for the ones that are composite leather and phenolic types.

And how did that debate end? The BK2 comes with a composite tip, right?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
And how did that debate end? The BK2 comes with a composite tip, right?

It ended with about 90% of the players just breaking with there playing cue to be on the safe side. Doug Patrick will be working and he can change your tip for you if the rules are too tight by now. You can prob give Evelyn a ring too.

I do know last time it got a bit silly and most just used their player to break with and moved on.