If you had a choice to play a world champion, who woulld it be?

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you could play any champion pool player in the world, who would you play? You could match up so you would not have to play the champion even!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I guess as a fantasy you could name quite a few but some have funky fundamentals that can rub off. You would be surprised, being around some players can mess up your game, even a champion. I prefer old school and would pick Ray Martin. When you play with him you come away a better player even if he never says a word. That ease he plays with just rubs off and you feel like, "I can do that", and you find can.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've played SVB, Earl, Frost, Schmidty, But would most like to play EFREN.

Last edited:

schmizz

Mr. Nice Guy
Silver Member
Shanelle Lorraine would be my pick if that is the case:thumbup:

Yes, very nice! :yikes:

images

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
not a small table champion but....

Cliff Thorburn, played him twice, once when he was doing an exhibition and once in a small tournament. lost both times:(

great guy though, funnier than hell. he's always willing to give advice too.

vvsels

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For me its a close call between Efren and Alex. I would probably go with Efren.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Orcullo,corteza,anyone from taiwan top10 ,li he wen,wu,hohmann,appleton...anyone from this group longer set of 10b even :)

Sent from my MB632 using Tapatalk 2

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Any of the top U.S players with me getting all the breaks in 9 ball on a BB. Not sure how I'd do now at 73, but I use to give them a good match and even win a set once in awhile. Johnnyt

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
schmidt. 14.1 for the show then some one pocket for fun. with a round of golf to follow...something i'd have a little better chance at keeping even.