TRex and the Lion ,

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMG_0613.jpgLooks like their working on the match now looking for TRex backing

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what about T-Rex acceptance of Shannon's challenge? He gave Shannon '7 days notice' 4? days ago? Now he is looking for 25 people to come up w $2k each?? What's the sense of that?

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what about T-Rex acceptance of Shannon's challenge? He gave Shannon '7 days notice' 4? days ago? Now he is looking for 25 people to come up w $2k each?? What's the sense of that?
Makes no sense to me either certainly he has a better chance against Shannon than he does against Alex ,,..

This match might be the best we have seen so far as from a creativity stand point I hope they pull it off

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So....tony is not supposed to accept another challenge while waiting to hear back from Shannon ? Like you said...its been 4 days and no reply ....that we know of. heck... O tellin when this marc may happen depending on how long it takes tony ti get the min if backing Roy is requiring.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shannon as in Daulton? What was that game supposed to be? Is there a thread on that I can read?

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shannon as in Daulton? What was that game supposed to be? Is there a thread on that I can read?

Not sure but I believe it was in the Alex vs j hall thread. Some one posted a screenshot of Shannon's face book post challenging any American player at one pocket for 25,000. Tony replied saying .this is your notice or some thing to that effect. Shannon did stipulate he needed 7 days notice before the match began I believe

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am surprised to see the terms of engagement,but
this is a match I would really like to see.

I would also like to see Shannon get a chance to playTony

difference of opinions create an opportunity for profit

I wish it were me playing,betting on the side has always made me dog it.I was once betting on a friend of mine ,I got so excited or rather nerveous that I actually fell off my stool

It was the first time the stake
horse ever dogged it

These streamed matches are so much more fun than tournament pool , ,at
least for me

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this announcement really saying anything?

I read "Alex has a backer and Tony wants to play but doesn't have a backer. If anyone wants to back him, we will have a match"

I assume Tony has reached out to all the big money that has backed him in the past already about this match and a random facebook post isn't needed to communicate with them.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good point

So....tony is not supposed to accept another challenge while waiting to hear back from Shannon ? Like you said...its been 4 days and no reply ....that we know of. heck... O tellin when this marc may happen depending on how long it takes tony ti get the min if backing Roy is requiring.

Why wait, play anybody who will play, in Tony's case there may not be many!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this announcement really saying anything?

I read "Alex has a backer and Tony wants to play but doesn't have a backer. If anyone wants to back him, we will have a match"

I assume Tony has reached out to all the big money that has backed him in the past already about this match and a random facebook post isn't needed to communicate with them.
The post isn't to reach out its just spreading the news no more no less it is after all a pool forum

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The post isn't to reach out its just spreading the news no more no less it is after all a pool forum

my comment wasn't about your post, rather the original FB post.

Just seems like the statement is always the case. "Announcing a huge match" (if the other player can get staked)

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my comment wasn't about your post, rather the original FB post.

Just seems like the statement is always the case. "Announcing a huge match" (if the other player can get staked)

Im sorry I haven't seen many where 2 sides wants to play where there is clearly the money on one side and they are just waiting for the other ,, its not a call out like we saw from Shannon

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will take $100 bet that Tony does not get backed according to the terms

1month time line from now

This would be a good time for you Tony fans to put up

but I fear that not many really thinks he can win

that is no one with $2000,possibly one guy with $50,000

I would love to see the match,I hope they play

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have no interest in helping the man get to the post?

I will take $100 bet that Tony does not get backed according to the terms

1month time line from now

This would be a good time for you Tony fans to put up

but I fear that not many really thinks he can win

that is no one with $2000,possibly one guy with $50,000

I would love to see the match,I hope they play

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What does a backer get?- If it's all the losses and half the winnings, i know i wouldnt be interested.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Why 50k?

Just seems like games today between top players have thrown amounts into the stratosphere.

Please don't say expenses when both players are in the US, and this isn't going to take a week or two to play.

What's wrong with 5 or 10?
In the same breath, what's wrong with 500k.

When you look at the top players in the world making $60k so far this year, you'd think that a nice half of 5 or 10k would be great. The power creep is there for sure.