Prayers for Lock n Load Please.

aces805

non iphone user
I don't know Lock, but I do know that a father is not supposed to bury his daughter. There is nothing that will repair or mend what happened. Please accept my condolences.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Being a father myself it's hard to hear something like this.
Lock I'm very sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
This really saddens me being the father of a daughter myself, I cannot imagine going through that. Stay strong and I am so sorry for your loss.

dmyles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this tragic time.

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bigtruck, I may be a complete stranger to lock, but, the sons of bitc_es have created a dark hole for him that is very deep. Please pass on my az name to him as sadly, we have something in common and unless the shoes have been on your feet, you never realize just how deep the hole is. At any time, he contact me 24/7................. Crap

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thank you Bigtruck, and all the AZB family for all of your warm words and help!

Hello Everybody on AZB,
I am feeling better today. And it is due to your prayers, Thoughts, Condolences and nice wishes for myself and my family. The nice people on AZB have been so helpful in many ways for me. Offers to help have been plenty. The PM's I have received have been very nice.
I am sorry if I did not answer everyone directly! But I have not been feeling real good. I have been trying to stay busy to keep my thoughts off of the problem. Perhaps this is not the way to handle this. I know that you all have been praying for and wishing the best for my family and me. I want to let you all know that I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart.
Praying about things that go on in a person's life does good for the problem they are having or going through. I never thought about anything like this happening to me or my family. But when something bad hits home it is terrible. Thanks again for all of the warm words I have received from friends far and near. Love you all. Be safe, and hug your sons and daughters and tell them you LOVE Them!!!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
This is so sad to read something like this. An innocent person's life was taken away because she was in the wrong place. My prayers are with "Locknload". The world we live in today is dangerous and you really have to watch yourself. I feel bad for his family.

James

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am very sorry for your loss, may your tommorows always be better..
Sorry Lock,
Mark

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the Lock Family, we are so, so sorry to hear of your loss.
You will all be in our thoughts.
lots of hugs

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Hey Lock and Load,

my prayers are with you !!!

GodSpeed to you and your's !!!
jwe

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock, very, very sorry to hear of your loss. I always enjoy your optimistic and kind posts. That this happens to people of your ilk is just hard to understand; hope you take some measure of consolation from the outpouring here.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry

I'm so sorry Lock N Load, I wish there was something I could do for you. You are a super guy and you or no one else deserves this. I am sick and saddened about this and if I can do anything at all for you or your family please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please accept my deepest condolences. The very thought of something like this happening to my daughter leaves me with a massive pit in my stomach.

I'm so sorry for your loss!