No Draw For Bigfoot Yet?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
When is/was the draw for Bigfoot? People want to know what they might be buying. Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
an hour and a half before post time and no draw? Hard to believe. Johnnyt

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
killing me

I have about half of 2k in the 10 ft auction and no idea who is playing who or when etc..

Cant' believe it is not posted anywhere yet. Not even on accustats site who they are showing at noon.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I have about half of 2k in the 10 ft auction and no idea who is playing who or when etc..

Cant' believe it is not posted anywhere yet. Not even on accustats site who they are showing at noon.

It's possible they haven't done a draw yet. It's not even 10:30am at DCC on the first morning and I know they do the draw out in the open. I'd guess it happens just before the first match.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Friday Jan.24, 2014
The Tournament opens with 4 Days of the Diamond "Bigfoot" Challenge.

We will be On Air by 11:45am

Day Session
Noon: Players' Meeting

1:00pm: First Match - To Be Announced

3:00pm: To Be Announced

Dinner Break
Night Session

6:00pm: To Be Announced

9:00pm: To Be Announced
-----------------------------------

This is all we have on it so far.

Maybe the draw will be done at the players meeting at noon.

Makes sense to me !

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks

There was a post on AZ saying the draw was yesterday. So just been trying to find it.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat was just on Accu -- Player Meeting Noon - (should be in the arena and will be streamed).... first match at 1 PM .... Draw has not happened yet ... may happen at noon during meeting....

That was his up date (info may change as first day at the DCC is the first day at the DCC ... ) man I wish I could have made it this year...

:thumbup:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There was a post on AZ saying the draw was yesterday. So just been trying to find it.

The draw will be at the players' meeting, which is just about to start now.

[Edit -- it sounds like the players' meeting going on now relates to Banks, not 10-Ball; so, we'll see.]

Last edited:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
SVB vs Dennis at 3 PM (nice draw there for the 1st round):eek:

Yep, there should be some good action on that match.

Other matches were

Lee Van vs John Morra

Earl the Pearl vs Oscar D.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
SVB vs Dennis at 3 PM (nice draw there for the 1st round):eek:

SWEET!

Hey... I bought the PPV, but can't go full screen. The "square icon" on upper right that makes it go full screen is "darkened", ie. disabled. Anyone else have that issue?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
SWEET!

Hey... I bought the PPV, but can't go full screen. The "square icon" on upper right that makes it go full screen is "darkened", ie. disabled. Anyone else have that issue?

My window has the full screen button on the lower right, it goes to full screen for me.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SWEET!

on the lower right... near the volume you should be able to go full screen and ESC to get out... hope that helps...

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Yep, there should be some good action on that match.

Other matches were

Lee Van vs John Morra

Earl the Pearl vs Oscar D.

Lee van match is at 6 pm

Earl match at 9

as now listed on www.accu-stats.com (where you buy the PPV - click on right side banner for daily PPV $9.95 or middle page for 9 day package $76.95)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
on the lower right... near the volume you should be able to go full screen and ESC to get out... hope that helps...

My computer needs a tuneup. :angry:

So Pinky logs in with my username and password, and in a microsecond I get knocked off the feed (it stopped in its tracks). Unlike me, she had a volume button and a go full screen button. Ay yi yi.

Time to hook it up to the big flat screen and dig in!