For More Info Contact:
Dwaine Bowman at 309-752-9559
Or
Terry Anderson at 563-359-7225

Last edited:

LPHooper03

Shape Shooter
Silver Member
I'm already signed up for all 3 events. 8 ball singles, team, and 9 ball singles

Hopefully I can do better than 7th-8th this year.

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Open to all

I would like to emphysize that the Elite Division is open to anyone.

There are some pretty strong players in this event and we are looking for more. Come on over to River City and show your stuff.

L8R...Ken

OneArmed

the agony of billiards...
Silver Member
Sorry, just realized that was listed above. I read it over two times, and missed it both times. oh well

LPHooper03

Shape Shooter
Silver Member
I would like to emphysize that the Elite Division is open to anyone.

There are some pretty strong players in this event and we are looking for more. Come on over to River City and show your stuff.

L8R...Ken

Anyone? Wow...If you sign up for elite 8-ball. Can you still play on lower levels (like L1) for 9-ball and such.

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone? Wow...If you sign up for elite 8-ball. Can you still play on lower levels (like L1) for 9-ball and such.

Yes, you can play in the other singles events...however, if, at the sign-up time of the Elite event, you are still playing in one of those other singles events, you are not permitted to sign up for the Elite event. You may not sign up for the Elite event if you are listed on an Open Level Team event...we cannot hold up the Open Level Team events...way too many teams.

Qualified, sanctioned members of the ISPA may play in any of the other events. Only the Elite event is open to anyone...sanctioned or not.

Hope this helps...Ken

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
previous participants

Last years winners were:

Men's Division:
1 Shane VanBoening
2 Chad Vilmont
3 Josh Johnson
4 Santos Sambajon
5 Jamie Fenton
6 Jessie Bowman
7 Robert (Whitiey) Walker
8 Adan Behnke

Women's Division:
1 Iris Ranola
2 Karla Chorny
3 Jill Nagel
4 Barb Hamilton

I hope to see Shane come back to defend his title as well as Iris. I hope to see the field get stronger every year. This could be a very interesting tournament as a number of our local players are getting more involved. I might even try it some day, just to give someone that glint of hope for an easy draw:rolleyes:.

See you there???

L8R...Ken

R.J.C.33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope more people show up this year. Last year was a great turn out, and we got to see some great matches. Seems to be getting better every year. Can't wait to WATCH again this year.

SnapdaNine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No way, Jamie..:shocked2: Tell him to save his pennies and I'll take it next week! :winknudge:

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow!!

This event has grown again....I was just privy to the entry totals for the 19 events at this tournament......WOW!!! is all I can say at this time...
and with the $6000.00 in prize money for the OPEN anybody can play events....EVERYONE should be here for this one.

Cashrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
need more data...

This event has grown again....I was just privy to the entry totals for the 19 events at this tournament......WOW!!! is all I can say at this time...
and with the $6000.00 in prize money for the OPEN anybody can play events....EVERYONE should be here for this one.

give the who what when where,we all know why,the can be only one -king of the hill -top of the stalk,the moe dee.

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sounds great Terry I am looking forward to it !!!

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In case you missed it

Just for those of you that may have missed it...we are adding

$4000 to the Men's

and

$2000 to the Women's

Divisions

See you there???

L8R...Ken