Funny pic/gif thread...

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I was in a very busy supermarket, and I said to this young lady, "I can't find my wife, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" She said, "Sure you can, but how will that help?" I said, "I'll bet you anything she'll appear out of nowhere".

Works EVERY Time!

Good one, Dave.

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• angry woman.jpg
    angry woman.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,358

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Screen+Shot+2015-02-11+at+9.46.17+AM.jpg

"I thought my vasectomy would keep my wife from getting pregnant
but apparently it just changes the color of the baby."

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Dave, that young Lady obviously works in the Dairy Section of the Grocery Store.

If that were me, I would be drinking more Milk daily in order to go for a Milk Run.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I had a buddy who used to run a gas station. Big strong guy..... not to be messed with. Customer gets the restroom key one day, and hes gone for a while. Other customers start asking for the restroom, so now Mike has to go check on the guy. The guy was swinging from a pipe in the ceiling, pants off...... doing a very similar act as your meme.

When he told us about this, we were laughing, then momentarily felt bad for Big Mike, and asked how long it took him to clean up the guys mess. He replied, it only took the guy about 5 minutes after a brief chat :grin:...... then the guy patiently waited for the police to come arrest him.

Im thinking Mikes chat was to the point....... :thumbup:

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a buddy who used to run a gas station. Big strong guy..... not to be messed with. Customer gets the restroom key one day, and hes gone for a while. Other customers start asking for the restroom, so now Mike has to go check on the guy. The guy was swinging from a pipe in the ceiling, pants off...... doing a very similar act as your meme.

When he told us about this, we were laughing, then momentarily felt bad for Big Mike, and asked how long it took him to clean up the guys mess. He replied, it only took the guy about 5 minutes after a brief chat :grin:...... then the guy patiently waited for the police to come arrest him.

Challenge accepted. Will poop in Mike's gas station bathroom while hanging from ceiling pipes. Pictures forthcoming...

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Good for him-we had a pool room owner who would throw guys out for not flushing-didnt matter if they were playing with 4 other people and paying $19/hr or not-he was gone.