Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Elusive video or the RAM shot in action on the break

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Elusive video of the RAM shot in action on the break
Old
  (#1)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Elusive video of the RAM shot in action on the break - 05-20-2019, 06:05 AM

Since our buddy is back

https://www.facebook.com/13257963344...3343/?sfnsn=mo

I think that is what the instructors keep telling us to do, to have a good follow threw.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Last edited by hang-the-9; 05-25-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-20-2019, 06:22 AM

I've heard of "releasing" but that's a tad extreme.

Old
  (#3)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2019, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
I've heard of "releasing" but that's a tad extreme.
I think that is what they call "follow threw"

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#4)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
Since our buddy is back

I think that is what the instructors keep telling us to do, to have a good follow threw.
Yes, it is very important to have a nice, loose grip if you want good follow threw.

Old
  (#5)
Poolhall60561
AzB Silver Member
Poolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond reputePoolhall60561 has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2019, 06:55 AM

That looks like a legal break to me

Old
  (#6)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolhall60561 View Post
That looks like a legal break to me
Yes, a correct technique avoids any foul on moving object balls.

Which reminds me of a nine ball break I saw at the Cue Club in Las Vegas. Shark was playing Fish (not their real names, but this did really happen) some nine ball. Shark had a very long follow through (not threw, but almost) on his break shot, well past the side pockets. The cue ball bounced up and back from the rack and the tip of the stick met it in the air about a foot off the table. Fish didn't see it and Shark continued shooting.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#7)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

05-20-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Since our buddy is back
Travis Trotter???

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Cases: JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6, 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard

Old
  (#8)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member

05-20-2019, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Travis Trotter???

Maniac
No no, Push n Pool / Poolkillers.

Where is PoolKillers?
Old
  (#9)
mchnhed
I Came, I Shot, I Choked
mchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond repute

Where is PoolKillers? - 07-31-2019, 11:13 AM

You say that Poolkillers is back.
Where?
Any posts?
I love that guy!

https://issuu.com/poolkillers81/docs...to_8_ball_pool

Shoot Pool
Not People

Last edited by mchnhed; 08-02-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Old
  (#10)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Since our buddy is back

ďThe link you followed may have been broken, or the page
may have been removed

Wow, that mustíve been a really good break......it broke the internet

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#11)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Silver Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
may have been removed

Yeah I just get some Yale billiards page, with normal play on the videos I saw

Old
  (#12)
Cuebuddy
Vege-table
Cuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 07:52 PM

Trump may be right.

fake news

Cuebuddy

"I'm terrified every time you shoot"
Chisolm W

"14-1, 9 ball, 8 ball whats the difference....you put balls in holes."
Measureman

Old
  (#13)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
08-01-2019, 06:45 AM

In case you're ever in need of entertainment...be sure to open all the doors:
https://angleofreflection.wordpress.com/

Old
  (#14)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member

08-02-2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
may have been removed

The could have made the video private or deleted it, or it simply expired from Facebook.

Old
  (#15)
mchnhed
I Came, I Shot, I Choked
mchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond reputemchnhed has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 08:00 AM

Link updated.
Poolkillers is back!
https://issuu.com/poolkillers81/docs...to_8_ball_pool

Quote:
The could have made the video private or deleted it, or it simply expired from Facebook.

Shoot Pool
Not People

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: