Serious Problem: Can Anything Be Done To Prevent This?

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Obviously you would take a length of 2" wide painters tape, place toothpicks vertically along the length about a half inch apart to prevent the painters tape from folding, then look down at your nose and apply the painters tape to your forehead.

What ... this is something new?

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I have noticed that pool players are especially susceptible to getting forehead wrinkles since we squish our faces often as we sight down the cue whilst shooting.

I am an extraordinarily handsome man who is now concerned about these dreaded forehead wrinkles and so I wonder, is there anything we can do, either prophylactically, or perhaps there is an available effective treatment if you do develop these?

I'm getting other wrinkles just worrying about this.

How do you guys deal with it?

best,
brian kc <----first got the chicken skin, now this . . .

I'm sorry you asked, only because when 'anotha' thinks like me, poor fella. Seeing as I "Run out" :grin-square: on all those qualities with my years of latent fermentation, I got Wrinkled....seems to worsen, times no longer on my side it's over there :grin-square:.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Lomax Jump Butt Wrinkle Remover

That is what the jump butts are for. Just roll the wrinkles away with a Lomax Jump butt. Works great.

JoeyA

Island Drive

Silver Member
That is what the jump butts are for. Just roll the wrinkles away with a Lomax Jump butt. Works great.

JoeyA

LOL :grin-square: Joe, I'm sure your gettin' a few bunkin' gals gigglin' and wishin' for a Butt Jump....

Gotta go :thumbup:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have noticed that pool players are especially susceptible to getting forehead wrinkles since we squish our faces often as we sight down the cue whilst shooting.

I am an extraordinarily handsome man who is now concerned about these dreaded forehead wrinkles and so I wonder, is there anything we can do, either prophylactically, or perhaps there is an available effective treatment if you do develop these?

I'm getting other wrinkles just worrying about this.

How do you guys deal with it?

best,
brian kc <----first got the chicken skin, now this . . .

my moms brown and my dad's black and neither of them show their age. maybe it's the melatonin that keeps our skin from wrinkling wrinkling or maybe it's just my families genes but nobody in my family really has a lot of wrinkles. GL with your search bro

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Joe is always serious....;) he's a frikin' pool player, at least thats the rumor.:D

I'm not so sure about the frikin' pool player thing, however if the Lomax jump butt doesn't roll out the wrinkles, you can always have a buddy tap on them with the end of the butt and they will most likely disappear rather quickly. Your buddy can adjust the speed of stroke to obtain improved results.

Island Drive

Silver Member
I'm not so sure about the frikin' pool player thing, however if the Lomax jump butt doesn't roll out the wrinkles, you can always have a buddy tap on them with the end of the butt and they will most likely disappear rather quickly. Your buddy can adjust the speed of stroke to obtain improved results.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeh

TMI....LOLlolLOL

thX

Island Drive

Silver Member
Oh my god, I'm gigglin' sooooooooooo frikin' hard....ha ha has ahhhhhhhhhhhh..........Later dudes.:thumbup:

Island Drive

Silver Member
Ya Can Lead Em ta Water

And ya can't make em drink, but ya can never get em to read the sign, do NOT DRINK....LOL

Island Drive

Silver Member
Oh My Gosh

I got this from another thread, it's even mORE rediKiLiz.....

Where do you get a fake elephant ear wrap as I would be interested in having one.

Thanks

Kevin

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I got this from another thread, it's even mORE rediKiLiz.....

Where do you get a fake elephant ear wrap as I would be interested in having one.

Bill;

The answer is easy and it lies within your last 2 posts.

drink excessively, then snip off the pink elephant's ear.

that reminds me, has anyone else noticed just how wrinkled an elephant's forehead gets whilst they sight down their trunks?

best,
brian kc

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Island Drive;4182899 Where do you get a fake elephant ear wrap as I would be interested in having one. Thanks Kevin[/QUOTE said:
Sooo...a guy goes to a restaurant that claims they have the largest selection
of exotic dishes in the world.
...so the guy orders an elephant ear sandwich.
The waiter comes back from the kitchen and says "I'm sorry , sir, you got us....
we're out of bread."

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
Ugh...SMH

Ugh...SMH..tisk tisk tisk...

All this posting and the solution is so so simple. Why do you insist on making things so complicated?!?!?

Before you begin your session at the table, simply take a piece of clear packing tape and press it firmly against your "four heads" as this will spread out your chicken skin and counteract the pressure from scrunching and cringing as you test the rails and send balls off the table. Nobody will notice as the clear packing tape goes unnoticed to the naked eye except for the glossy look that everyone will assume is simply your youthful glow.

When you're all done beating up the equipment for the evening, simply remove the official "Sandman Anti-Wrinkle Strip" (patent pending) from your forehead (I suggest removing it quickly in one swift motion to avoid any slight discomfort from the removal process) and notice that NOT ONLY did you prevent any wrinkling from occurring BUT if you pressed firmly enough, you have also just received a FREE BONUS in a complimentary face lift at the same time! NOT ONLY THAT but you'll also notice a more youthful look as your skin has been exfoliated, pores have been opened up and cleaned, blackheads removed and a slight redness will appear giving you the look of a day out in the sun!

WARNING!: "Sandman Anti-Wrinkle Strips" are not to be used with any other Sandman age-defying or pool training products
DISCLAIMER: Not responsible for the improper low placement of anti-wrinkle strips and/or the loss of eyebrows through the removal process.

Don't stress and shoot straight!

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Pool Room Sandman

predator

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you a movie star? Does your job require you to have wrinkle free forehead?
If not, just forget it and keep playing.