These guys that habitually clean the cue ball...

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I'm not entirely sure that's all about cleanliness. He seems pretty engrossed.

pj <- not that I'd know anything about that
chgo

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You must have never seen Mike Sigel go after an imaginary lint speck before.
He could spend hours pointing at it , picking at it , discussing it and even once it was gone to everyones satisfaction, he would spend another half hour making faces, and tossing a hand in the air , like, "how can this happen to me all the time."
He played great pool, but I couldn't watch him, and I wouldn't have wanted to play him ,even if I could spot him the 5 ball.

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
I heard from an instructor w you tube videos, clean the cb every chance you get.

If there is something bothering you about a ball or balls, tend to it as soon as you can. Don't worry about what others might say or think, it's your turn and your balls.

:thumbup:

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
I'm that guy. I clean the cue ball every time it's my break. I guess I'm just funny like that.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Must use too much powder.

No, quite the opposite. This is what happens when you have a "NO POWDER" rule. I think you're going to see big problems at Derby City. I recommend all players get this, which Target is selling in the one-ounce size for 99 cents:

CropperCapture[239].png

And if it looks like your opponent is starting to have a problem, like in the video, please, for the love of God, offer him some.

PoolBoy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I'm part kangaroo.
"People have to start realizing that if they are going to dick members around on AZ, it won't be forgotten about soon." from the blue hog rider

I thought bullies were out of fashion? Miss the memo?

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How,when and why you clean your balls is up to you.Are you all bored....what's next more frozen shoulder or a cleft in your chin from that poor cue..