White House Pool Table

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Though I am Canadian my first day in office would look like this:
1. Sit down with executive Chef on weekly Menu. Rotation of Steak, Seafood, Italian, Greek, Sushi, Ham and Turkey on Holidays. Single Malt Scotches and Red wines.
2. Meeting with contractor for Presidential games room. 9 foot Diamond, Riley Snooker Table, Collection of cues for guests. Classic array of Old School video games (Galaga, Donkykong, Astariods, Pacman) and selection of Pinball (BlackKnight, Kiss and Playboy machines)
3. Meeting with secret service so they could update war room. 4 - 70" Plasma setup with 3000watts of matching audio set up.
4. Meeting with IT for dedicated fiber links to Tar studio from Whitehouse so JCIN could stream the matches and occationally some of the exploits of Seal Team 6.

Break for lunch followed by "Soft Invasion" of Cuba. Take back all the good beaches and Cigars for the Prez.
Call Russian PM and trade China for all the Vodka and spare Nukes they got hanging around.

Put up my heals and watch Pool, Snooker, Football, Hockey, Baseball and F1 in the war room while I plot what to do in North Korea. Send staff home and hit balls. Job done.

Nick

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Thanks for the link, seems like there is not much room around the table might end up knocking something off that cabinet.

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use to own that same model of table, it's a Brunswick I think the model is VIP, as mine came with a label that had VIP on it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for those too lazy to clicky linkey:
game-room-1992-ne.jpg

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
This is obviously a NEW size of pool table...4 1/2' x 12'! I'm guessing it won't take off and become mainstream! LMAO! :D

Scott Lee

LOL. Naw, its a wide angle lens that makes it capable of taking a picture of the whole room from one corner. Only thing is that it elongates the center some.

Jdale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's pretty cool, kind of a cheesy looking table though.

It looks like a Brunswich VIP table, I have a VIP made in 1969 and it looks just like the whitehouse table, rails & rail skirts and base are the same as my VIP.
I think they're cheesy looking too, mine plays great and the price was to good to turn down.

seb1899

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always thought the White House table was a Brunswick Prestige:

ry%3D400

Since it was not I am glad that I sold it!:thumbup: