Proficient Billiards : contact

Duce

Engineer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well, for the last year I've emailed Proficient Billiards about 3 times and I never got an answer back. It may be that they are quite busy.

I don't have long distance service and it would charge me a shinny penny, but I guess that is what I have to do....

Any other person(s) that can fix cues at PB prices??

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
proficient billiards

I had them re-do a schon for me .Got it back in 10 days .....wow.Did
not even recognize the cue it looked so good .:thumbup:

Danny 314

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have not gotten any work done by Scot S., but I have talked to him over te phone and email a few times. He does not always get back to me right away, but he does get back to me. He is the only one I would send my cues to.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
I have had Scott work on several cues for me in the past. Most recently, I sent him one of the most beat-up cues that I have ever seen. Very nice cue, but the butt sleeve looked like someone had either used it for a hammer, or they took a hammer to it. It came back looking like a brand new cue, and well under 2 weeks turnaround, too.

The other person that I would highly recommend, is our own AZB member (RAT cues) Ryan Theewan of Rat Cues (with Mueller's). He has done some fantastic work for me at EXTREMELY reasonable prices. Just PM him on here. He will get back to you.

Joe

Last edited:

Omar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Duce said:
Well, for the last year I've emailed Proficient Billiards about 3 times and I never got an answer back. It may be that they are quite busy.

I don't have long distance service and it would charge me a shinny penny, but I guess that is what I have to do....

Any other person(s) that can fix cues at PB prices??

There is still a toll free number listed on www.proficientbilliards.com. 1-877-cue-shop