Alex Pagulayan Giving up Some Big Weight for Some $ Live Now!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Plus 4 games now. Great kick by Alex to hang the last ball on the table in his pocket and win on the next inning.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Plus 4 games now. Great kick by Alex to hang the last ball on the table in his pocket and win on the next inning.

If it was 15/16-5, Alex would be stealing

PS-For me -so much more enjoyable watching without commentary

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess that shows why I am broke.
I would've bet a chunk that Alex had no prayer giving up a spot like that.
That'll teach me to think I'm so smart.
Life goes on......

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess that shows why I am broke.
I would've bet a chunk that Alex had no prayer giving up a spot like that.
That'll teach me to think I'm so smart.
Life goes on......

Like i say the TOP TOP players can give out ridiculous spots. Ginky once gave a guy who has won a Joss stop the 6 and out and drilled him.The guy quit and Ginky offered him the FIVE and out-He wouldn't take it.
Then a short time later- Efren gave Ginky the seven AND the BREAKS and they broke even. The break at that level is huge. Efren then offered Ginky the 6 and out and Ginky refused-It wasn't enough.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are a lot of reasons one might refuse a game...wanna go home and poop, got a go to work/ get high/ do laundry/ mom's gonna get mad...

But I will agree 104% with your point that many folks do not acknowledge (comprehend?) how much better the top pro players play, vs the rest.

And you get a guy like Alex on the same table for 5 or 10 or 20 hrs...? You better be ready to battle, coz he is not going to be getting worse, as time goes by.

Like i say the TOP TOP players can give out ridiculous spots. Ginky once gave a guy who has won a Joss stop the 6 and out and drilled him.The guy quit and Ginky offered him the FIVE and out-He wouldn't take it.
Then a short time later- Efren gave Ginky the seven AND the BREAKS and they broke even. The break at that level is huge. Efren then offered Ginky the 6 and out and Ginky refused-It wasn't enough.

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex

Watching Kiamco last night there was mention of Alex staying up all the previous night in action. What have his action matches been lately, and how has Alex done?

Hi NoStroke

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watching Kiamco last night there was mention of Alex staying up all the previous night in action. What have his action matches been lately, and how has Alex done?

Hi NoStroke

Hillary- show me your tax filings.
Donald- I emailed them to you.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd forgotten how witty this board can be.

Hey-Alex is approximately even or one game up over 4 days as of 30 min ago with this poker player large guy Tommy Medina? He is giving him 15-4 and 16-4 6k per game- They are STILL playing as we speak.

I keep missing when they move the coin but i'd guess AP is +2 now if not too much happened when i was in the shower

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TM just drilled in the equivalent of 3 spot shots in a row- game not over though

Alex up 5 today-up 3 overall.

Last edited:

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go Alex!!

I reckon Alex was disappointed by not getting on the snooker tour, and now the talent is such in the pool world that he can no longer beat the world.

So I hope he can make some $$ on the side.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go Alex!!

I reckon Alex was disappointed by not getting on the snooker tour, and now the talent is such in the pool world that he can no longer beat the world.

So I hope he can make some $$ on the side.

and Alex is 40 now (which makes me 130 or so)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Blocked ....again...on FB....:banghead:

Why the hell isn’t it open?....afraid of getting more viewers?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Just got a call from the South West.....
Alex was betting his own cash....didn’t take all the action though...
...came out $8000 ahead.

He IS the Lion

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Why the hell isn’t it open?....afraid of getting more viewers?
I believe that Mr. Zuckerberg wants to have all rights to your eyeballs. Just sign up, PT. You will be assimilated.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I believe that Mr. Zuckerberg wants to have all rights to your eyeballs. Just sign up, PT. You will be assimilated.

I figure Google is already selling my info....don’t need another one doing it...:rolleyes:
Got a bunch of old friends bugging me to join for years...I tell ‘em..
..what the hell, you can text me.

But a lot of these guys are just sleeping at the switch, Bob....
...I can go to Roy’s Basement and take the ‘not now’ option...
...lot of them are like that