Please Have Jeremy Jones Commentate *EVERYTHING*

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
The man is a laid back, dynamic, totally knowledgeable commentator who adds immeasurably to a broadcast by knowing what to say, when to say it and how much. :cool: :thumbup: :cool: And he has a great voice.

Sorry JJ but you need to be knocked out of all future streamed tourneys early and dragged into to booth for all of our sake. For pool's sake, really. :yeah:

Thank you for doing such a brilliant job. :smile:

imo

best,
brian kc

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jj

I agree 100%. It’s a shame he can’t make a living commentating and giving analysis on pool matches. I always learn a ton watching any stream he commentates.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The man is a laid back, dynamic, totally knowledgeable commentator who adds immeasurably to a broadcast by knowing what to say, when to say it and how much. :cool: :thumbup: :cool: And he has a great voice.

Sorry JJ but you need to be knocked out of all future streamed tourneys early and dragged into to booth for all of our sake. For pool's sake, really. :yeah:

Thank you for doing such a brilliant job. :smile:

imo

best,
brian kc

I second that! He's the best I've heard, maybe ever!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Double J best commentator in the business as far as i am concerned his knowledge of all pool games is at the expert level.

His ability to convey all that knowledge and experience into words is amazing.

And he is one of the really good guys in the pool world and still a great player.

Attachments

• 22256672_1827197410643675_571635303782752091_o.jpg
    22256672_1827197410643675_571635303782752091_o.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I agree 100%. It’s a shame he can’t make a living commentating and giving analysis on pool matches. I always learn a ton watching any stream he commentates.

I may be wrong, but I think Jeremy Jones has a trust fund of some sort so does not need to work for a living?

Short Bus Russ

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yes, Jeremy Jones and Billy Incardona are the two best commentators in pool today. Their analysis and insights are always thoughtful and lucid, and I really enjoy matches far more when they commentate.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
JJ is always great, also, there should NEVER be a 1 pckt match without him commentating.

Chris Melling is right there with him - great commentator!

Earl is in the mix too

You get what you paid for if any of those guys are in the booth, after that it starts to drop off. IMHO
Jason

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ is always great, also, there should NEVER be a 1 pckt match without him commentating.

Chris Melling is right there with him - great commentator!

Earl is in the mix too

You get what you paid for if any of those guys are in the booth, after that it starts to drop off. IMHO
Jason

Yes,love Earl in the booth.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat Fleming has the deciding factor with who gets in the booth. Great commentary is not an accident. The worst of the worst are always nearby and willing to get in there, just to run their biased mouth and ruin it for viewers. We're blessed that Pat has the insight for top notch commentators.
JJ was indeed a delightful listen. One of my favorites is Earl. He has the mind of a 9 ball savant.

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wasn't able to listen last night, but I agree JJ is great. I have been enjoying Mark Wilsons commentary also.
Andy

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJones and Mark Wilson are great.:thumbup:
Thank goodness that old Deliberto isn't in there with his boring tales of boxing and how he "robbed so-and-so" with one of his traps.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One has to search hard and long to find another commentator of Jeremy's caliber.

He understands the strategy and shot choices and does not wear you out with verbiage.

I wish he could make a great living providing commentary. I might quit making cues to keep up with his commentary!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat Fleming has the deciding factor with who gets in the booth. Great commentary is not an accident. The worst of the worst are always nearby and willing to get in there, just to run their biased mouth and ruin it for viewers. We're blessed that Pat has the insight for top notch commentators.
JJ was indeed a delightful listen. One of my favorites is Earl. He has the mind of a 9 ball savant.

Yet he has put awful commentators on there for years. Dilaberto was on there earlier in the week, who has been terrible for the past 4+ years, and had to put volume on near mute the whole time. He gave Hennessee a try and he was bad. Gibbs is so so, in very limited quantity. He had Donnie Mills on one and he was okay. He is pretty quiet though and couldn't get much in with Wilson going non stop. Nice to see him have JJ on a stream, the best commentator there is.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll add a vote. I would listen to Jeremy commentate even if I could not watch the match, he is that good.

Maybe all his years of listening to houston baseball on the radio!

and as was mentioned, he is still a top top tier player.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ had Shannon Daulton in the commentary booth with him a few weeks ago for the big Chohan/Orcollo one pocket match and it was pure magic.

It was the best commentary i have ever heard on any one pocket match ever.

Capture 22.jpg