It's A Damn Conspiracy, I Tell You

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was supposed to get some new pool cues, but they got delayed.

I was scheduled to get my eye surgery on Wednesday so that I could see like an eagle again, but that got cancelled until a later date.

I was going to practice pool at Hawaiian Brian's but it shut down for a while.

I was going to use my new eagle eyes and pool cues to conquer the pool world.

But NO. Not only NO, but HELL NO.

Somebody started a damn virus to hold me back.

Conspiracy, I tell you.

Bastards.

SOBs.

They may think it's funny now, but when this is all over and we are back to normal I'm getting my eye fixed, I'm getting my new cue chalked up, and I'm coming for you.

Be ready.

:)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I would come over to visit you but I would be in quarantine for 14 days and we wouldn't be able to shake hands or play pool or go to Nick's Fish Market or Roy's or anything!

My wife's cardiac ablation surgery was also postponed (with 1 day notice) to make way for the onslaught of Covid 19 hospitalizations, all 1 of them apparently.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was scheduled to get my eye surgery on Wednesday so that I could see like an eagle again, but that got cancelled until a later date.

Conspiracy, I tell you.

Bastards.

SOBs.

They may think it's funny now, but when this is all over and we are back to normal I'm getting my eye fixed, I'm getting my new cue chalked up, and I'm coming for you.

Be ready.

Send them cues out this way, I got a table so they won't go to waste during this trying time, and I also a tablesaw. we can chop that Becue in half and see what it looks like on the inside :).

Jokes aside, good things come to those who wait :)

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Send them cues out this way, I got a table so they won't go to waste during this trying time, and I also a tablesaw. we can chop that Becue in half and see what it looks like on the inside :).

Jokes aside, good things come to those who wait :)

LOL.

Opening up that Becue may be like opening Pandora's Box. No telling what is inside that.

It is from Italy, so you know it is filled with higher-class junk than what is in those Meucci cues.

I usually don't let anybody touch one of my new cues until I got it properly trained. I don't like them learning bad habits at an early age. :)

I'm sure that those of us without tables will be a bit rusty when we finally get a chance to play pool again, so I'm hoping I'll be able to play with my new cues as soon as things open back up. It will be easier to start with a new cue after being away from my old ones for a while. I won't immediately notice a difference because of the time delay between not using my old ones and starting with the new ones.

Wishing everyone well.

Be careful.

Aloha

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member

Conspiracy, I tell you.

Bastards.

SOBs.

Be ready.

I feel you, since being put on lock down in CA, on the home GC3, I am shooting pool like a bat out of wuhan! With a pocket full of cash, anybody want to come over and try to take it?

ghost ball <--- cough, cough, sneeze

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
It is a conspiracy indeed. My recommendation is to write everything in pencil, rather than pen, on your calendar. All plans are tentative as we navigate these complicated times.