Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Beware of this buyer
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
gambler67
AzB Silver Member

gambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-22-2019, 07:54 AM

I am no rookie at selling, i wasn't in no kind of hurry to get rid of the case or anything else i sell, i was trying to be nice by driving it to the UPS store because my town only has a drop and the items do not get picked up until the end of the day and the buyer wanted same day and at the time of the agreement it was already too late to ship the same day, i contacted paypal according to them the buyer doesn't even need to accept the shipment he can file a dispute and get his money back regardless of the reason, if you don't believe me contact paypal before you end up in a similar situation

Old
  (#32)
gambler67
AzB Silver Member

gambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond reputegambler67 has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 07:56 AM

good advice the $400 low ball offer should have been enough to steer clear of this buyer, I guess i am an anti-dentite HAHA

Old
  (#33)
gambler67
AzB Silver Member

09-22-2019, 08:00 AM

it would have been 140 miles plus the $25 shipping, the dentist waited until i had already drove there once and said he had changed his mind and wanted me to go back to pick up the case, i am a landlord with much experience dealing with the law and just giving other sellers advice and an accurate description of events of my dealing with said buyer

Old
  (#34)
gambler67
AzB Silver Member

09-24-2019, 10:59 AM

THANK YOU jOHNSON VERY GOOD ADVICE!

Old
  (#35)
rossaroni
AzB Gold Member
rossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond reputerossaroni has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 7175

09-24-2019, 12:10 PM

Sorry you had to deal with this. Guy sounds like a super cheap nit.

No matter people’s personal opinion on the situation, if your story is what really happened, I see no way anyone could defend the buyer.

Old
  (#36)
gambler67
AzB Silver Member

09-26-2019, 02:40 PM

yes sadly it is true, like one of the other members suggested i should have ignored this person after the cheap low ball offer, remarkably he contacted UPS and never even opened the package he must have stopped shipment at some point, how in the world can a buyer just change his mind after shipment has been made and without any reason just comes back to the seller, pretty sad

Old
  (#37)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-26-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambler67 View Post
yes sadly it is true, like one of the other members suggested i should have ignored this person after the cheap low ball offer, remarkably he contacted UPS and never even opened the package he must have stopped shipment at some point, how in the world can a buyer just change his mind after shipment has been made and without any reason just comes back to the seller, pretty sad
Amazon and others have conditioned many buyers into some pretty reprehensible behavior if they aren't bright enough to understand the differences between Amazon, a retailer on Ebay, a casual individual seller on Ebay and some dude on a forum.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#38)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
pls keep this in mind:

this buyer flaked on you or cheaped out on you but he didn't scam you.

if he scammed you you would be out a case and/or money.

take some solace in that it def could have been worse. Chalk it up to a cheap lesson learned.

best,
brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#39)
pocket
AzB Silver Member
pocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken View Post
pls keep this in mind:

this buyer flaked on you or cheaped out on you but he didn't scam you.

if he scammed you you would be out a case and/or money.

take some solace in that it def could have been worse. Chalk it up to a cheap lesson learned.

best,
brian kc
Scammed him out of time effort and shipping costs.

Old
  (#40)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

09-26-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket View Post
Scammed him out of time effort and shipping costs.

I appreciate your opinion but I do respectfully disagree. The op of this thread, the seller, made some decisions that IMO exposed himself unnecessarily.

If everything that was reported happened the way the op said and no reason to think they didn't then I certainly do sympathize and I feel bad for the hassle he went through.

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#41)
gambler67
AzB Silver Member

10-06-2019, 07:19 AM

good news i appealed after i lost the dispute and got my $600 back with seller protection

Old
  (#42)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
good news i appealed after i lost the dispute and got my $600 back with seller protection
Sweeeet. Good news.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: