uqu9ehe6.jpg
gapa7ypu.jpg
6yny2uhu.jpg
qu2equbu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
That is really nice! The way the tooling lines up from the pocket onto the body is perfect! Do you have any fiberboard or cardboard to make the pockets hold their shape? Looks like thick leather the kind Rusty and Jack use! I have many cases and none of them have this cardboard in the pockets yet they hold their shape? I guess if the leather is thick the pockets hold their shape.
The owner of this case will be very pleased as it is a beauty and looks like it will last a lifetime!

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
I hear one case maker uses cardboard everywhere !
Jack Justis posted an Ostrich case and he uses thick leather instead of cardboard under the ostrich hide! Seems like cases made with cardboard would be cheap but not so only the product . You make a nice case Roger

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
This is full leather... English bridal veg tan ... No cardboard anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Love How The Tan Tooling Bleeds Over the Sides and Bottom of The Black Belly of The Case,,,

''The Elegant Intimidator''.....!!!

Alan Ende

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
Another fantastic looking case, Roger. You do amazing work. I can't wait to review mine! :grin-square:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've warned barton to stay out of your posts.

Don't draw me into this by making statements about him in yours.

Jerry Forsyth

I have deleted the posts that were off-topic. If you wish to speak of your own product, go ahead. Brag all you wish. If you wish to build your self up by tearing others down do it elsewhere.

Please believe me when I tell you how tired of this case-bashing crap I have become. And don't come back with some childish "I didn't start it" crap. I don't care who started it I am ending it.

Talk about your own product.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Volturi Case

Nice case Roger. The tooling and color work look fantastic. The design and construction are very clean too. I'm sure the new owner is going to love it and be very proud to show it off.