Jam up apparel

SaltLakeDamian

Registered
Jerry, thank you for your order. I’m confident you’ll love them. Any issues contact us directly. Also please like us on Facebook. Thank you again

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
That flag one is awesome. I'm a gun guy and there are so many cool gun shirts and hats. Pool stuff like Hustlin has never done it for me, but I dig these.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Jerry, thank you for your order. I’m confident you’ll love them. Any issues contact us directly. Also please like us on Facebook. Thank you again

I like this collection of apparel because it doesn't scream "Pool Geek Here!". The imagery is far from overt.
I like the flag design because it reminds me of the "Blue Lives Matter" flag (not trying to start a political thing).

One suggestion (yeah, I'm gonna be that guy), The California/SanFran thing is all good, and I know the game is alive & well there as it is anyplace still in the US (don't want to p!$$ Jewett off)...
BUT, you've got to give equal time (or design) to NYC. Come on, an 8-ball or cue ball with the NYC skyline on it maybe(?). Seriously, it's a demographic imperative, LOL (not to start an East Coast vs. West Coast thing).
One other thing, I'd definitely buy a hat if you had any that were the FlexFit or Nike brands.

Very cool swag. I just ordered a t-shirt and the hoody. I tweeted out about the apparel & website too https://twitter.com/TherapistSteve.
Nice job. Best of luck. -Z-

Last edited:

SaltLakeDamian

Registered
@Steve - Thanks for the feedback, it’s definitely appreciated. We’ve worked really hard on these. My wife owns a graphic design company. So we’re using her artistic eye with my background in pool to give her inspiration. I wanted to make clothes that you could wear outside of pool and not feel like “a pool geek”. Flex for hats are coming next round. And as for the California things, we did that because we are the clothing sponsor of the Mezz West State tour which is primarily in California. We plan on doing other states in the future. For the record I LOVE NYC. Thank you again for your order. Please like us on social media to keep up with new stuff coming out. Cheers

Damian Pongpanik
Owner
Jam Up Apparel

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
@Steve - Thanks for the feedback, it’s definitely appreciated. We’ve worked really hard on these. My wife owns a graphic design company. So we’re using her artistic eye with my background in pool to give her inspiration. I wanted to make clothes that you could wear outside of pool and not feel like “a pool geek”. Flex for hats are coming next round. And as for the California things, we did that because we are the clothing sponsor of the Mezz West State tour which is primarily in California. We plan on doing other states in the future. For the record I LOVE NYC. Thank you again for your order. Please like us on social media to keep up with new stuff coming out. Cheers

Damian Pongpanik
Owner
Jam Up Apparel

Damian, will do! Thank you for a very cool product, Clearly you get it. I look forward to receiving & wearing my gear. Continued succes to you! -Z-

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Damian Pongpanik
Owner
Jam Up Apparel

I like everything about what you guys are doing, especially giving back to your community in a meaningful way. Please e-mail me your catalog, jayhelfert@yahoo.com. I'm kind of between a medium and large. If the mediums run a little big that's perfect for me. If not I need a large. I'll definitely order from you guys for me and my wife! Glad to give you some support. I always liked Damian's (A.) style. He never backed down from anyone!

P.S. Your website is Jam Up too!

Jerry R

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry I didn't post sooner. The 3 shirts I ordered are awesome. I'm a big guy and it's hard to find shirts that I like but these look and fit great!. The material feels nice and doesn't bind up when I'm shooting pool. I was in a 3 day tournament last weekend and couldn't be happier. It's like it's stretchy, but never feels tight. Love the tear off tags too!

If you are looking for billiards apparel don't hesitate to try Jam Up! :thumbup:

gweempose

Registered
How thick are the t-shirts? I like some of the designs a lot and would consider ordering a couple, but I'm very particular when it comes to t-shirts. I generally prefer heavier fabric like what you get with the nicer Gildan shirts.

Jerry R

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How thick are the t-shirts? I like some of the designs a lot and would consider ordering a couple, but I'm very particular when it comes to t-shirts. I generally prefer heavier fabric like what you get with the nicer Gildan shirts.

I think it's a bit lighter than the Gildan shirts. I'm having a hard time explaining it but it's almost more of a sports type material. I was never cold sitting in the room though I heard others mention being cold, but I also never broke a sweat which for me is unusual. I guess for me they felt warm but still breath. Maybe the guys at Jam Up can give you more info.

BTW, I'm 6'6" and normally wear a 3x tall. Since that was not available I went 4x, and I'm happy with it.

SaltLakeDamian

Registered
Thanks for asking the question. The material is lighter and not so thick. It’s a tri-blend material so it’s ultra comfortable and high quality.

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Got my JAM UP apparel last week.

I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the quality.
The material & construction of both the t-shirt as well as the hoodie is impressive.
They're both "lightweight" by design, but at the same time the material is dense and of high quality.

The apparel is even more visually stunning in person than on my laptop screen.

I thought pricing was reasonable before. It's even more so now that I've seen and worn the clothes.
If anyone is on the fence about making a purchase, take the plunge, you won't regret it.

Best, -Z-

Last edited:

LegitStick1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purchased a shirt last week! Great product. The T-shirt is made of nice material and is super comfortable!

Poolfiend

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just discovered Damian's website for his Jam Up pool apparel. So far I am really impressed with the website and the clothing designs. I placed an order for the 1/4 zip and a coffee mug - will also be getting a hat as soon as I figure out my size.

I'll post up a review once my order arrives.

Full disclaimer - I have been a friend of Damian's since his SLC days. Wishing him the best in this endeavor.

Kevin

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own several jam up shirts, it’s amazing what jam up represents to the pool community, check out jamup on Instagram! I love the brand they created! I like to say thanks for the Instagram give always!

Poolfiend

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own several jam up shirts, it’s amazing what jam up represents to the pool community, check out jamup on Instagram! I love the brand they created! I like to say thanks for the Instagram give always!

Good call. Just checked out their Instagram account. It looks like they're doing great things.