What brand is this?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Do any of my fellow AZers know what brand of 1 piece bar cue this is? I played with 2 of them in 2 different cities and I really like the way they hit. 20160306_205753.jpg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I believe this cue is imported and there are a few companies that sell it under different names. Crystal Leisure has a similar cue and it has a wizard on it instead of the shark.

One piece fiber glass and no doubt straight as an arrow;).

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I believe this cue is imported and there are a few companies that sell it under different names. Crystal Leisure has a similar cue and it has a wizard on it instead of the shark.

One piece fiber glass and no doubt straight as an arrow;).

I am not positive as the top 12" of cue is covered in black ink :confused::confused:but I think it might be a wooden cue, but i did not investigate that hard, rather I assumed it was wood.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I suppose I dont care what brand it is I am just wondering where I might buy a couple of them.

nateobot

Undercover FBI Agent
Silver Member
give the place you shot at a call and ask the owner where he/she bought them.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Call me crazy but I might call the two places I found them in and ask them your questions.

They were both bars, I am not sure who the owner is and Im sure I would get the "it was here when I bought the place" answer. In fact, the first place I saw one had pink and black Zebra striped cloth on their Valley. Who even knew you could get something like that??? :eek::eek::eek::eek: