Phil Eastwood-Boar Master Case

Quiverz Sport Cases

Quiverz Sport Cases
Silver Member
This beast was our first international commission-the 2x4 Bore Master (AKA B3)-for a customer in Vietnam. Thanks to the overwhelming response from our first Boar Case inspired by -Alan Ende-'Black Death', this is the third incarnation of his concept-thank you sir. Make no mistake, this was designed from ground up and tapered for the customer right down to dual engraved tusks. Enjoy!
P5150901-1.jpg

P5150900-1.jpg

P5150904-1.jpg

P5150907-1.jpg

P5150906-1.jpg

P5150905-1.jpg

P5150902-1.jpg

P5150914-1.jpg

P5150908-1.jpg

P5150909-1.jpg

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Phil,

Your cases, each one, are stunning and sure-fire heirlooms for the fortunate owners.

Keep up the benchmark work!

Will Prout

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your cases are really sharp. I voted for the earlier version of this in the case of the year thread.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Phil,

Your cases, each one, are stunning and sure-fire heirlooms for the fortunate owners.

Keep up the benchmark work!

Will Prout

I second this...very well put! Phenomenal work on your cases...or should I say functional artwork!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Phil :yikes::bow-down::bow-down::bow-down:
a really nice Case for a Boar Cue.
Thanks for posting them:thumbup:
Ralf

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Incredible,,,,,,,,!!

Hey Guys,,,,,,,,

Once again, another work of ''Cue Case Art'' that is worthy on being on display at ''The Louve'' in Paris,,,!!

Stay in touch,,,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,!!

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Another rediculously cool creation! I love the hinge, the handle, the tube liners, the strap hardware, the tooling, and . . . well everything.

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Phil,

You have steped on to a different playing field with your creativity and craftsmanship.

When I was a young man starting my business, a wise old man and mentor once instructed me to observe what everyone else is doing in your vocation and take your game in a different direction if you want to be creative and think out side the box. If you do what no one else is doing or do not wish to do, the world will notice. One way or another you will be judged and let your work speak, shout or scream for itself. A wise man indeed!!

You have done this my friend. Your work is the screamer!!!!

Great job,

Rick G

Last edited:

Quiverz Sport Cases

Quiverz Sport Cases
Silver Member
Phil,

You have steped on to a different playing field with your creativity and craftsmanship.

When I was a young man starting my business, a wise old man and mentor once instructed me to observe what everyone else is doing in your vocation and take your game in a different direction if you want to be creative and think out side the box. If you do what no one else is doing or do not wish to do, the world will notice. One way or another you will be judged and let your work speak, shout or scream for itself. A wise man indeed!!

You have done this my friend. Your work is the screamer!!!!

Great job,

Rick G

Rick,
Thanks for passing along those inspiring words of wisdom & your encouragement. On reflection, we did our homework before to determine whether this venture was worth pursuing, we were excited to learn that these design concepts were truly unique to the industry. It boggles the mind now, at the almost limitless possibilities and themes that can now be realized and proud to have contributed to the evolution of this industry.
P

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just in time!

Mr. Phillip Eastwood is very easy to work with and very nice to me. The case is being held by Vietnam Custom. I hope I will hold it in my hand on Monday.
Thank you Mr. Phillip
Nam