Universal Carom Plugs

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Looks like they are very well made. Seems that it would be almost a must have for anyone that has their own table.

The local hall had 3 billiard tables and sold all of them. They were used quite heavily so it was amazing that he wouldn't keep at least one. I was kind of disappointed as my wife and I would use the table often ourselves.

The funny part was watching the younguns come in and dump the tray on the table, then start looking around for the pockets afterwards.

Last edited:

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Looks like they are very well made. Seems that it would be almost a must have for anyone that has their own table.

The local hall had 3 billiard tables and sold all of them. They were used quite heavily so it was amazing that he wouldn't keep at least one. I was kind of disappointed as my wife and I would use the table often ourselves.

The funny part was watching the younguns come in and dump the tray on the table, then start looking around for the pockets afterwards.
Dan has developed a method to limit the effects of the small gap between the insert and the rail.

I wish room owners could could find some way to maintain their carom and snooker tables. I believe a pool room isn't complete without carom, snooker or both present.

Having an understanding of the carom games can really help your pool game in several ways.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Dan has developed a method to limit the effects of the small gap between the insert and the rail.

I wish room owners could could find some way to maintain their carom and snooker tables. I believe a pool room isn't complete without carom, snooker or both present.

Having an understanding of the carom games can really help your pool game in several ways.

good words to live by

i like the plugs design alot from what I can see:thumbup:

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
good words to live by

i like the plugs design alot from what I can see:thumbup:

Just wait till you see them up close. They are really quite ingenious. I have had these things for a month and only jumped a ball off the table one time. :thumbup:

jwpretd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the video, it looks like you're using a normal carom ball set. Is that correct? If so, has the difference in cushion height and profile caused any differences in behavior between your table and a normal carom table?

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
In the video, it looks like you're using a normal carom ball set. Is that correct? If so, has the difference in cushion height and profile caused any differences in behavior between your table and a normal carom table?
It is a normal carom ball set and yes there are going to be some differences but not as drastic as you might think. You have to make some adjustment when using the diamond system but you are going to have to adjust from table to table anyways. The ball play true off of the inserts as well. I have been very happy with how they have performed.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a normal carom ball set and yes there are going to be some differences but not as drastic as you might think. You have to make some adjustment when using the diamond system but you are going to have to adjust from table to table anyways. The ball play true off of the inserts as well. I have been very happy with how they have performed.

How do I get a set, please o please?

k3nmastel2

I just contacted them and they said that it will be available late July and will cost around 995 per set. Kind of pricey in my opinion. :sorry: