Round 2 "Clash Of The Titans"

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Round 2 of DFW's Clash Of The Titans. This one should be a good one to watch!!! thumbnail(1).jpg

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is at one of the conference rooms at the Lone Star Park Race Track. Very nice set up, well organized and comfortable viewing. The Park also has a couple bars and eateries open to the spectators. I was told that it is comparable to a Vegas setting?

Sully and the crew done a spectacular job on the Woodward & Shaw event so I have no doubts that this would be any different.

Sully vision tv will have precise directions to the venue in the near future. When they come out I will add to this thread.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Great match up between two of the best of this generation of players. No secrets here. Each of the players knows the other is a stone cold killer and that mistakes will be punished to the max.

The spectating fans will be the big winners here.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Scott the details are a little fuzzy at this point but it does look like it is somewhere near the race track.

1000 Lone Star Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

The racetrack is easy to find. It is in the northeast quadrant of Interstate 30 and Belt Line Rd. in Grand Prairie, Texas. From the I-30 exit ramp go north on Belt Line Rd. and turn right onto Lone Star Pkwy (less than a mile from I-30). You are there.

Maniac

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I received this text message from Jeff Sullivan last night about a venue change in the Clash Of The Titans shoot out.

"Hey Guys,

We are very happy to announce the venue for The Clash of theTitans has changed. Flips Patio Grill in Ft Worth, Texas has decided to join forces with SullyVision and co-host the events. We are extremely excited for this partnership; so that we may continue to deliver class and professionalism to our guest and our events; while offering more options like 6 DIAMOND pool tables, scratch kitchen with full menu, better drink prices and a beautiful venue. Please note that the VIP seating will remain the same.

We hope this doesn't affect your decision to come watch Shane VanBoening and Chang Jun Lin; but, if it does, please let us know.

Thank you for continual support!

SullyVision
We've got you covered."

Flips Patio Grill
6613 Fossil Bluff Dr.
Ft. Worth, TX 76137

817-847-4424

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These two been sitting at Griff's not having a match for the last few days.

Just go ahead and play a race to 21 for the fans.

They can make it small potatoes, $1K and a single camera angle stream.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who cares if they have been sitting around the last few days? They don't owe "fans" a race to anything.

They both like getting into action. Its just a good opportunity to play without accruing more traveling expenses.

What did JL Chang do at DCC when he didn't have match? He was getting into action with Filler.

JL played a set for 5K a few days ago too.

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane's wants action..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428-012517_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-012517_Facebook.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 201

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Hmmm, out of curiosity, what's a cheap set for SVB?

Efren used to play anyone a race to 5 for $50 at HardTimes when he had nothing else to do.