Siming Chen vs Donny Mills

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I see the ignore function has it's limitations on here.

Russ you're an idiot. The fact that you still have no clue what my point was tells me you have serious reading comprehension issues.

For the rest of you since Russ won't understand it anyway, the point I was making about the hypothetical 10 ball matchup was that SVB would most likely crush her just based on how many packages he can put together at that specific game as compared to 9 Ball where it would be much closer. Of course he could do this to male pros too and he has. This of course was all apart of my greater point that the top male player has ALL games baked into his rating, while the top female player has mainly just one. Mike Page says this shouldn't really matter but I'm still a bit skeptical. At some point maybe we will be privy to players ratings based on game type and I will be proven wrong and I'll admit as much and go about my day. Meanwhile, Russ will still be yelling out of the back of the short buss that I'm a misogynist.

You may not see this, but let's hope someone else quotes me, since you are so sensitive you have to resort to blocking people, much like a 5 year old sticking their fingers in their ears, screaming "I can't heeeeaaaaaar yoooooouuuuu!"

Utter BS, what you wrote above.. The fact remains: Never in a million years would you claim that Shane could spot ANY man at Siming's Fargorate in ANY game, 50 games on the wire, going to 100. NEVER.

You can try to correct the perception of what you said by claiming, "Oh, but I meant that Shane COULD do that to ANY player.." But you know damn well and good that you were saying that because, and ONLY because, she's a woman..

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You dont suck and neither does Basementdweller, both of you probably play in the top 5% of AZ members.
Jason

My rating is at 582 so there’s no way I would be in the top 5% of AZBers. I live in a small town ( population 2600) and there is at least 7 players that would be over 600 if they had a rating. If you don’t believe me I will pm you me address and you can look it up for yourself. If you don’t believe me about the 7 guys just come to the local pool room and try some of them.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
My rating is at 582 so there’s no way I would be in the top 5% of AZBers. I live in a small town ( population 2600) and there is at least 7 players that would be over 600 if they had a rating. If you don’t believe me I will pm you me address and you can look it up for yourself. If you don’t believe me about the 7 guys just come to the local pool room and try some of them.

Lmao at you.

I said AZ billiards not small town wherever. You did beat the ghost didnt you? How many on here do you actually think could beat the ghost?

Btw, it was a compliment.
Jason

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lmao at you.

I said AZ billiards not small town wherever. You did beat the ghost didnt you? How many on here do you actually think could beat the ghost?

Btw, it was a compliment.
Jason

I know you did and I appreciate it Thanks. Yes I did beat the ghost and do beat the ghost on a regular basis. Not all the time though. However compared to people who can really play I suck.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member

You'd be surprised. A significant portion of the AZ membership have never, and will never be above 550 Fargorate.

And some geographical areas are just wierd that way as far as local talent. A military base I lived close to in Killeen, TX had a player one town over that had beaten Johnny Archer multiple times in tournaments, when Johnny was at his best. Doug Young. Very much doubt most on here would have ever have heard of him..

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You'd be surprised. A significant portion of the AZ membership have never, and will never be above 550 Fargorate...

The crazy thing is that the tournament that I played in the guy who won it beat 3 players with over 700 ratings. He won 9-2 9-6 and 9-7. He went undefeated. His fargorate is 631.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You'd be surprised. A significant portion of the AZ membership have never, and will never be above 550 Fargorate.

And some geographical areas are just wierd that way as far as local talent. A military base I lived close to in Killeen, TX had a player one town over that had beaten Johnny Archer multiple times in tournaments, when Johnny was at his best. Doug Young. Very much doubt most on here would have ever have heard of him..

I have. Seen him play in person and on streams a bit. I haven't been out in a good long while so I don't know what he is up to these days.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Good old Doug Young. Pretty much unbeatable when he is feeling it. I could tell you some stories. I hope all is well with him. Last I heard he was down near Houston but that was years ago.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:confused:
You may not see this, but let's hope someone else quotes me, since you are so sensitive you have to resort to blocking people, much like a 5 year old sticking their fingers in their ears, screaming "I can't heeeeaaaaaar yoooooouuuuu!"

This is pretty funny coming from you. Aren’t you the guy who squeezed your pecker between your legs and ran home threatening to never come back because people were being mean to your sensitive soul? But first you had to talk about it like a 14 year old girl?

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 Ball Data on Siming that I could find. Mike may have more but so far he hasn't shared it. Or maybe AtLarge has some.

From Mike Page:
L Kelly Fisher 3-7 (Ultimate 10 Ball 2013)
W V. Villarreal 7-2 (Ultimate 10 Ball 2013)

Challenge Matches:
W Donny Mills 15-13
L Shawn Willie 4-12

Asian Culture Day results reported by Mary Kennison. She obviously won other matches not reported .

L Allison Fisher 8-9
W GY Kim 9-4 (at least 4 but prob closer based on report but final score not listed).
L Kelly Fisher 8-9

If I give her the 9-4 win over Kim the overall results are something like:
54-56

So what would her preliminary 10 Ball rating look like? I'm not sure but probably below 760. I believe Mike thinks this is just a "familiarity" issue but I'm not so sure.

I'll be interested to see where her 10 Ball Data ends up.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know but that first 147 was crazy. Her technique was flawless. That arm didn't move a nanometer off the shot line during her delivery.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pt -- the scariest part of the 147 was the short celebration and then how quickly they started getting the balls ready for the next rack. I guess she had more work to do.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pt -- the scariest part of the 147 was the short celebration and then how quickly they started getting the balls ready for the next rack. I guess she had more work to do.

Here is one for ya Ronnie O has the fastest 147 ever in at 5 mins 20 seconds, hence why he is called Rocket Ronnie ,