FREE....Death Threat Cue

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Well its time. If you remember awhile back I was out of line & threatened to "off" a fellow forum member. All is well now and I'm doing as I said. As an apology to the forum...I'm offering this brand new Varney jump/break cue to the first forum member who post on here claiming it....absolutely FREE!!! Just say "thank you". So here is a pic...who wants the new Varney?;) Enjoy!!!:D :D :D

Attachments

• new breakB.JPG
    new breakB.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 662

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
i WON

Varney Cues said:
Well its time. If you remember awhile back I was out of line & threatened to "off" a fellow forum member. All is well now and I'm doing as I said. As an apology to the forum...I'm offering this brand new Varney jump/break cue to the first forum member who post on here claiming it....absolutely FREE!!! Just say "thank you". So here is a pic...who wants the new Varney?;) Enjoy!!!:D :D :D
i WON THE CUE

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:
THANK YOU MR VARNEY

nbc

Cuefather
Silver Member
hahaha... whoever wins should really thank whoever it was that Varney cues wanted to "off" in the first place... lol.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
bnall said:
THANK YOU MR VARNEY
Wow...I knew that wouldn't last long.
Well now bnall...quite a decision...which one to keep...which one to sell.
Or keep them both...;)
Congratulations. PM your current mailing address to me again...and one more thing...enjoy your new Varney!!!:D

Merlinium

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to the perso who won the cue, I woder if the winner would post a review of his new cue.

ps. If you want to get into semantics it says just say "thank you" not "Thank you".

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK...thank ME...do I win?

I don't need any more cues, except that one in the pic there Mr. V!:D

Gerry

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WHAAA??? I think i got the shaft here guys....
you clearly stated who ever says "thank you" first wins....

Ian

Merlinium

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xianmacx said:
WHAAA??? I think i got the shaft here guys....
you clearly stated who ever says "thank you" first wins....

Ian

No you didn't bnall did and the butt too.

As an apology to the forum...I'm offering this brand new Varney jump/break cue to the first forum member who post on here claiming it....absolutely FREE!!

The above explains the terms, note the exclamation points

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then why in post 9 of mr varneys "congrats" speach did he quote "thank you"??? I believe that shows what he was looking for.

Ian

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xianmacx said:
Then why in post 9 of mr varneys "congrats" speach did he quote "thank you"??? I believe that shows what he was looking for.

Ian
ladies, LADIES!!! you're both pretty!!

Mr Varney, I'd be delighted to take that jewel off of your hands... thank you bunches!!

love you, call me... mean it.

-Ross

Merlinium

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xianmacx said:

Ian

So he quoted thank you but he still advised that bnall won. Here is a guy trying to do a nice thing and rather than just accept you were a little late in posting you are trying to paint him out as a bad guy by claiming he stiffed you.