Pechauer after sales service...

ShaunTanYK

Custom Junkie
Silver Member
I placed an order through email to Pechauer to purchase a weight bolt for my cue on 26 November.

And 16 hours later I was attended to by Scott Douglas.
" Dear Shaun,

If it is just 1 weight screw and you are in the U.S. we would mail it for
free.**Just let me know your address.

Sincerely,

Scott Douglas
J.Pechauer Custom Cues"

I thought to myself, I need another weight bolt so I enquired how much would I have to pay for two weight bolts then... Scott didn't reply me. I thought my email sent from my iPad didn't went through so I followed up another email.

" Dear Shaun,

I mailed them out today.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,

Scott Douglas
J.Pechauer Custom Cues "

I was confused!!! Did they charge my card because of my previous purchase with them? It can't be a free thing can it? So I replied saying I haven't made a payment to them yet...

" Dear Shaun,

I did not charge you.**

Sincerely,

Scott Douglas
J.Pechauer Custom Cues "

Wow! I am so impressed by their after sales service and this is exactly how a business should be conducted. I strongly recommend Pechauer to anybody out there... Their cues play great and the after sales service??? SUPERB!!! :THUMBSUP:

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
It is great to hear a positive story and feedback. It is rare and deserves mention when it happens.

CarlB

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I placed an order through email to Pechauer to purchase a weight bolt for my cue on 26 November.

And 16 hours later I was attended to by Scott Douglas.
" Dear Shaun,

If it is just 1 weight screw and you are in the U.S. we would mail it for
free.**Just let me know your address.

Sincerely,

Scott Douglas
J.Pechauer Custom Cues"

I thought to myself, I need another weight bolt so I enquired how much would I have to pay for two weight bolts then... Scott didn't reply me. I thought my email sent from my iPad didn't went through so I followed up another email.

" Dear Shaun,

I mailed them out today.

Sincerely,

Scott Douglas
J.Pechauer Custom Cues "

I was confused!!! Did they charge my card because of my previous purchase with them? It can't be a free thing can it? So I replied saying I haven't made a payment to them yet...

" Dear Shaun,

I did not charge you.**

Sincerely,

Scott Douglas
J.Pechauer Custom Cues "

Wow! I am so impressed by their after sales service and this is exactly how a business should be conducted. I strongly recommend Pechauer to anybody out there... Their cues play great and the after sales service??? SUPERB!!! :THUMBSUP:

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Customer service, and good communication skills are ''Old School'' ways here in the states, and it's WHY our country has grown like it has, integrity, honesty, following thru, communication and LISTENING. Nowadays tho, things have changed Allot, but many of these older in business companys in the states, were created by men and women from the WWII era. Their word is ''Always Good''

asiasdad

Banned
Scott Douglas helped me with the custom cue order in my signature, and the
Pechauer folks completed everything ahead of schedule...how often does
that happen with a cuemaker ?

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you for letting us know. I only try to deal with people who have that "old school" morals and value system. I had a similar experience with Jerry Olivier a few years back, I called about getting a set of joint protectors and when he found out they were for a lower end custom cue he had made for me, he just put in the mail no charge. Hats off and much props to Pechauer and all who operate like that:thumbup:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Thanks for posting...It's always great to read of true customer service.