Table of cues....no shafts this time...2/18/12

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We were trying to figure which ones to possibly cut loose from the herd....LOL ....wish the pics were better.

Most likely will be bringing a bunch of the cut loose ones to SBE.

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Very nice Steve, do you still have the mc that you almost sold me? Close-up shots please.
"country" Bob

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy $hit, that's awesome!

I sent you a PM.

See ya next month,
Chris

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are all beautiful. Looks like it could be hard to decide on what to let go. Good thing there's roughly another month to mull over your decisions before SBE;)

After seeing these pics, I REALLY hope I can make it to the SBE this year and see which ones you set free in person. Although, unfortunately I'll probably not be in the running for taking any of them home...I can still dream though. No matter what you let go that will still be one of the greatest collections most of us will ever see.

Kevin

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is incredible but that Palmer model-M- jumps right out there for me. The only one I've ever seen which looks like they combined the model 20 into it. Maybe the light is throwing me off but it's beautiful.

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!

I don't think it's even legal to have that many cues where I live!!!!!!!!!

in fact, my wife thinks 6 is too many,,,,,,,,

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is incredible but that Palmer model-M- jumps right out there for me. The only one I've ever seen which looks like they combined the model 20 into it. Maybe the light is throwing me off but it's beautiful.
Mike,
If you are talking about the third cue from the end in the bottom picture it does appear to be standing out. Optical illusion.

Steve,
That is a super nice collection. If you are like me any of them would be hard to part with.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We were trying to figure which ones to possibly cut loose from the herd....LOL ....wish the pics were better.

Most likely will be bringing a bunch of the cut loose ones to SBE.

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

who needs shafts when there are ob,predator,lucasi etc low deflection shafts.....:bash:
just kidding

that is one OMG collection of cues
when you decide which ones dont make the cut (i guess the 99 or 100 out of 100 stay:D)
and the 96-98 get cut;)
make a list and asking price
im sure you might find some people to take your "rejects":smile:

seriously thats one hell of a collection

one serious question...
how do you decide which one to play with:grin:

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

That is incredible but that Palmer model-M- jumps right out there for me. The only one I've ever seen which looks like they combined the model 20 into it. Maybe the light is throwing me off but it's beautiful.[/

Thanks Mike, That is a cue that Paul Rubino made using Palmer parts

Last edited:

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

3B.....I play with the Fedunka........first pic....fourth from the bottom right

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

mike
could you give an approximation where that cue lies

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
3B.....I play with the Fedunka........first pic....fourth from the bottom right

i did a search and this is all i found
http://classiccues.com/vintage_other.html
maybe you could tell me about him and the specs of the cue
and why out of all of them you chose his to be your player
does that one play the best for you??