The Billiard Warehouse

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I got my new Viking cue and some other stuff from The Billiard Warehouse a few days ago. Over the years I've probably bought 50 or more cues and other billiard supplies from them for presents for friends, with never a problem. The cues always come packaged so no harm can come to the cue. They have a toll free # that they answer and give you an answer to your question in seconds. Johnnyt
http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/

Last edited:

Mike Porter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't ordered from them in about 10 years, but they were excellent to deal back then. Glad to hear they still value customer service.

Mike

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Greg is good people to deal with....
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
Over the years I've probably bought 50 or more cues and other billiard supplies from them for presents for friends, with never a problem. The cues always come packaged so no harm can come to the cue.

The only time I've dealt with Billiard Warehouse was once when I bought a $1400 Longoni for just $700. Well, I never got the cue -- Greg Savoie emailed me telling they were out of stock. Go figure.

-- peer

JXMIKE

Aspiring Pro player
Silver Member
ive bought from them many times, and they have been awesome greg savoie has his game tight.

BigDogatLarge

Da pool gods are laughin'
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
I got my new Viking cue and some other stuff from The Billiard Warehouse a few days ago. Over the years I've probably bought 50 or more cues and other billiard supplies from them for presents for friends, with never a problem. The cues always come packaged so no harm can come to the cue. They have a toll free # that they answer and give you an answer to your question in seconds. Johnnyt
http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/

Glad to hear you decided on the Viking... still get the G30? I do like the look of that cue. Maybe if you can get that thing to work, you can come to Gainsville in March and play in Tony's tour. I am planning on being there with a few of the young guns from my neck of the woods. You and I can play some sets for cheeseburgers. lol

Dwight

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
BigDogatLarge said:
Glad to hear you decided on the Viking... still get the G30? I do like the look of that cue. Maybe if you can get that thing to work, you can come to Gainsville in March and play in Tony's tour. I am planning on being there with a few of the young guns from my neck of the woods. You and I can play some sets for cheeseburgers. lol

Dwight

I went with the G27. Johnnyt