jacoby tour + cuesportsvideo=great

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
they had earl and keith bennett for the hot seat. bennett beat earl and earl had a chance to get back to a single race finals but could not get it done losing to steve paige. keith bennett won the event and is now a multible winner. there was talk of bennett matchin up with chris bartram and i hope cuesportsvideo can do the show.
this was the smoothest of streams i ever watched. a real joy after a predator hangover. they had great commentary from matt of cuesportsvideo and belinda calhoun also helped out in the long weekend. did anyone else ejoy it as much as i did ? well then get on and bump this guy up so he continues to entertain us

with more good events !

aka poolzilla :D:D:D

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
they had earl and keith bennett for the hot seat. bennett beat earl and earl had a chance to get back to a single race finals but could not get it done losing to steve paige. keith bennett won the event and is now a multible winner. there was talk of bennett matchin up with chris bartram and i hope cuesportsvideo can do the show.
this was the smoothest of streams i ever watched. a real joy after a predator hangover. they had great commentary from matt of cuesportsvideo and belinda calhoun also helped out in the long weekend. did anyone else ejoy it as much as i did ? well then get on and bump this guy up so he continues to entertain us

with more good events !

aka poolzilla :D:D:D

The quality was better than any stream I have seen to this point. Kudos to Matt for putting out a qulity product. Belinda did a great job commentating and I hope to get to the next event in Burlington.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
thanks

I just enjoy goofing with stuff like that and being around pool .Also if
you have never been to an event that Doug puts on its top notch from
the start so all I do is show up and set up. Its great indeed to be from
NC where we grow players like Keith Bennett .I would love to see pool grow
to a level where younger players like Keith could make the money they deserve .
If I can find a few advertisers SOON I plan on making the rest of the
Jacoby Carolina season up to the Carolina open and a few spots in between
Thanks so much for the support .

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
the way things went with this broadcast leads me to beleive that ustream is getting their act together now ! there was not any problems.cuesportsvideo's perfection has cleared some doubts about ustream's quality and i think they are going to be allright.

aka poolzilla :thumbup::happydance: